Through Cougar Eyes [Puma's journal]

Iluv

Re: Journal update: 05-05-2012

It was my birthday today, but I decided not do anything with it. Which apparently linked together quite well with the general mentality around the occasion, as most people forgot.. again.

Oh well, the second half of the day was at least quiet. And I can legally drink internationally now!.. If I were to drink, that is.

HappyBirthday_2.gif

MikeyC

Re: Additional note: Entry 07-05-2012

Also, I think my right eye might be deteriorating. My vocal focus is off, even with my glasses on I can literally feel a imbalance. Might need to go to a eye doctor to see check out if there's trouble regarding my eyes.
Yeah, totally. Eyesight is very important!

MikeyC

Re: MINI JOURNAL UPDATE: 13-05-2012 [Picture time]

These kind of rearrangement make me excited in a way, because it shows that if I were to ever find a place of my own, it needn't be big.
The wardrobe looks good and I agree with this. Any place I get doesn't have to be big, either. Two bedrooms max. I hope you get to move out soon, mate!

MrJones

"Zij gebruiken netten om bij te houden welke vogels dit gebied aandoen."
And I completely agree :D

EscapeArtist

Remember Puma, you have held this job for quite a while! It's okay to discontinue IF that is what you chose (Through not going). Don't put TOO much stress on it because you've done really really well, and deserve a break if it's what you want. Have you tried doing something before you go to work? For instance, go on a bike-ride 30 minutes before work, around the place you work, that way it is easier to just step into it. Plus the endorphins from exercise will make it easier.

MrJones

I'm sorry you're going through this... if you want to talk, no matter how cloudly or whatever, you can always PM me if it makes you feel better, you know I'm your friend :)

Take care puma!

MikeyC

Re: Journal update: 16-05-2012

When I used to toilet today, I spotted yet another worm parasite. This annoys me because these things are potentially very dangerous and often remain undetected for years. I've looked online for information/plan of action, and the solution seem to be painfully simple; a diet of certain fruits and vegetables for a few days. I'll be trying that soon. Who know, I might end up feeling better because of the masses of good vitamins I'll get in my system.
Like tapeworm or something? Once you start noticing these things it's best to eat a little bit healthier.

MikeyC

Re: @ ''Srijta 52'' and ''MickeyC''

I do believe it's a tapeworm. I don't know exactly how I got it, but I suspect I got it from a flea (since they tend to carry the eggs too). I react very poorly to general acidic foods like fruit, so I tend to avoid them and eat a lot of vegetables instead. Which means the worms usually thrive.

Maybe I need to make it a habit to take these anti-parasite pills every season or so.
Yikes, that sounds crazy. Maybe take a few of those pills, eat some vegetables, and the tapeworm should die. Hopefully, anyway.

MikeyC

If the job isn't right for you, then you did the right thing by quitting. It's a tough move but you'll be glad you made it.

That model you're making looks good. Keep it up, mate.

MikeyC

Re: @ ''MickeyC''

I haven't quit fully yet, I still work on Tuesdays. But regardless, having this much time to myself has been a very helpful tool for calming my nerves.
I'm glad it's working out for you. Keep it up, my friend.

EscapeArtist

I'm so happy to hear that you cut down your work hours! You seemed rather stressed out, it's just not worth it to work that much if it ends up taking away more than it's giving you. That new co worker of yours has quite the story, wow, she sure seems open about her life. Good time to cut down on your hours I suppose :) I respect her world but there is no reason for her world to negatively influence yours. Your Glados model looks great, too! Happy to see you back into your hobbies. Yee-haw

MrJones

Nice! As someone who uses his mouse 24/7, I can say that having a comfortable mouse is very important, and I'm glad you found one that fits you even with your pain in the arm.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

MikeyC

I've seen those mice before. More of a gaming thing. Looks too sophisticated for a simpleton like me.

MikeyC

Re: @ ''MickeyC''

Nah, it's easy as pie. Do you remember those ball mouses before the laser ones became popular? It's basically that, but instead of being at the bottom, they're on the side and controlled by the thumb.
I do remember that 90's technology. :) Very good.