This is not a journal! Or a diary!

I liked the video jc. I remember when I used to put up with that crap when in my younger days, but now that I have gotten older I can only tolerate someone's persistence even though the answer has already been said as in "NO" I'm not interested. I remember this one guy I had given my phone number to and wished I had not. He just kept on being desperate that I finally had to be blunt and speak my mind " I told him if he bothered me one more time he was gonna be cussed out". He did leave me alone but then would send a text every now and then always saying " How are you?" I would ignore those.. because honestly I don't think he wants to know how I am doing especially when it comes to him. :thumbdown: That sucker pulled up beside me at a red light the other night blowing the horn and wanting me to look.. I looked alright, with the most mean damn look anyone could give. Sometimes you have to resort to being ugly if nothing else gets the point across. :bat:

Hey shyflower :) thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I bet that guy was surprised at the look you gave him! Too bad you didn't have some other dude with you lol just to reinforce the point, ya know?

shyflower

Hey shyflower :) thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I bet that guy was surprised at the look you gave him! Too bad you didn't have some other dude with you lol just to reinforce the point, ya know?

Unfortunately I don't seem to get any decent ones to hang out around me.. I seem to attract all the crazy a** ones. I think I need to move to another planet..:sarcastic:

Unfortunately I don't seem to get any decent ones to hang out around me.. I seem to attract all the crazy a** ones. I think I need to move to another planet..:sarcastic:

I always had to wade through the stalkers and the psycho gals to find the good ones. It really got old. I thought it was just a 'me' thing :confused:

MikeyC

9-11 Vlog - YouTube

More of my rhetoric. Vlog 8
How was the day? No terrorism?

I remember that day in 2001. Due to time difference, I woke up for school at 7am on September 12 with the TV on (that never happened) and saw the footage. Unbelievable morning/day. It was the main news story for weeks.

I see you're a big Mountain Dew and sex fan. ::p:

How was the day? No terrorism?

I remember that day in 2001. Due to time difference, I woke up for school at 7am on September 12 with the TV on (that never happened) and saw the footage. Unbelievable morning/day. It was the main news story for weeks.

I see you're a big Mountain Dew and sex fan. ::p:

Far as I know nothing went down. Either that or I ain't heard about it yet. Oh yeah. Love some mt. dew & sex. Also eating and sleeping :perfect:

dottie

Sitting on your porch with a rifle on 9/11... classic!! OK I fully believe the tent story now. You are like a character straight out of a Stephen King novel. I mean that in a good way. Love it!

Sitting on your porch with a rifle on 9/11... classic!! OK I fully believe the tent story now. You are like a character straight out of a Stephen King novel. I mean that in a good way. Love it!

picture.php

i just had to do it lol

Vlog 9 two part video.

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb257c6f8wM

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqjd5ciI_lI

Discussing some footwear as well as wound closure at home. Feel free to comment and/or leave suggestions for videos you wanna see.
:sad: I can't watch your Youtube Vlogs because I can only afford a small amount of GB each month.:crying:

I would if I could. Just letting you know, so you know why I have not commented on them.

Could you type up a transcript of them?
....Lol, just kidding! :bigsmile:

:sad: I can't watch your Youtube Vlogs because I can only afford a small amount of GB each month.:crying:

I would if I could. Just letting you know, so you know why I have not commented on them.

Could you type up a transcript of them?
....Lol, just kidding! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry, blue. Is there another format I could use if you wanted to watch my boring stuff? Even though I talk slow I type really really slower.

What a great idea! :thumbup:

It was a definite idea ha ha ha

dottie

Here, I transcribed the first video. My fingers hurt now so... I am going to eat week old cake while I watch the other one.

Hi, I reckon this will be a... 'nother vlog. Just feel like talkin a bit. Just got out of the shower. Been on a walk after dinner. Did 2 miles around the neighborhood. That is when.... I noticed... *shows crack on foot* THAT. Is aggrevating.... because my foot is mostly one big callous.... pretty tough feet, you know.... but... phew... it's kind of itching... I took my shoe and sock off and saw there is a big *** crack in my foot. So I felt like complaining about it. So, I'll show you what happened to my boots the other day... uilt like an army boot... only had these... got them in November... Look, the whole lining ripped out. You can see right in there... Little bullet flashlight here... You can see where it's all mangled up... but yeah, that's what happened to my boot the other day and... that's what prompted me to start wearing an old pair of boots that I stopped wearing. You shouldn't wear shoes that hurt your feet... so, I went back to wearing these... I wore them so much the sole is coming apart there... I took some epoxy and glued... all the way around the front of it. You can see the insides look a lot better on those. My son colored me a picture and I've got it sitting on my workbench because I love it... see it's coming apart because... I've got reall,y really rough heels apparently. If you look at the end of the boot right here it is tore out... Let me see if, oh yeah, right here... *showing boot etc* That liner in there is pretty thick. But that hard spot on the front of my big toe wore a hole through it. So, I started wearing those the other night and they started hurting me. I've had these here since about 2007... that right there is steel, that's a steel toe, it goes back to about right there... I actually glued that shut to keep oil out of it... and... right here... it doesn't have any stitching left but the sole is still pretty good on it. Those were not cheap. But I've had these since about 2007 and I've got my money out of the. And this is what I like... proudly made in the USA... in pre-Obama dollars. These right here... innnn... fffff... I'd say about January of 2013 I got these and they were about $160 and they are... huh... 11.5 EEE I've got Fred Flintstone feet... made in China. They're ugly as hell but they're holding up alright... I've got the ol' stitches on sole, like the ol' combat boots, and I've got steel right here to prevent something from poking through and stabbing... I'm required to wear them at work but... so, I've also got a set of black army boot's I've had since 08 or 09. I don't wear them a whole lot because I dunno, I don't want to screw them up in that factory in those good boots. But I wear them off and on... they are shiny and pretty... I try to keep them that way. So, I digress, after those gave out Sun night, I wore those Mon to work until ~midnight or 1am and then I put those on and they just about killed me... but what I like about them on the inside... they're just bare leather, they're not lined... just leather... and I love that. I dunno, I just always prefer that. I don't need lining and I don't need waterproof because I burn up. I don't need insulated shoes... which brings me to... OK, the other night... Mon night after wearing my 2 old pairs of boots an being miserable... like 6 in the morning after I got off of work, I'll find me just a cheap pair of boots to wear until I get a good pair... a temporary thing... but I wound up buying these... Interceptor. I've got the box.... yeah, tactical footwear.... size 12 steeltoe. Now. I don't wear a size 12, I wear a.... what are these.... 11.5... can't get it to focus... 115 EE extra wide... *compares sizes of boots* that's pretty much what I wear. So in these I had to get a size 12 No big deal. I tell you what, these are lighter than these... I've had tennis shoes heavier than these... they're not waterproof thank God. These aren't even a wide, these are just a men's size 12... but what I do and this is just me... um, since I stand on concrete at minimum 12 hours a day, what I do is buy my boots a hair too big and I put... that right there... is a really thick shoe insole... has really good arch support... powder to keep down in athlete's foot. The trick is to not use too much... it will clump up and become like an object in your boots and it is a pain in the ***. It sucks. See, I used to let Chloe put powder in my boots before I'd put them on until one day she put a thing of, I dunno, like half a thing of baby powder down in my boot. One of these here Western work boots. I had never been in that much pain in my life. Anyway, what I do standing on concrete all night... here's the original insole that came in those boots and they are flimsy. You can tell right here just how thin they are OK... these right here are thicker and squishy so inside of my boot I have this one sitting on top of this one... and OMG it feels so good... you can see right there and these are like soft tech, I got them at Wal Mart for like $10 a set and I had to trim just a little bit off of them... I'm not endorsing this particular brand, it's just this is what I do to-- VIDEO CUT OFF.

dottie

VIDEO 2:

showed shoes
had to mow the lawn and no blisters
now he is sneaking us into the house!!!
everything is dark, everyone is asleep
he has a flashlight and is looking through a closet
does he really live here? is he breaking and entering? weeeeeird...
he is tiptoeing through the house...
showing the hardwood floors and granite
OK back in the garage with superglue
he is showing us how to superglue a wound
He just put superglue all over his toe... the second toe on the right foot...
He recommends using 2 insoles in case you have to stand for unGodly amounts of time...
He walks a lot at his job, all over, back and forth...
The glue has dried
He says it works about as well as stitches but do it at your own risk. Don't sue him.
He is tired. Hit him up with comments or questions. Give him some ideas for vlogs...

dottie

Well, thanks for showing us how to superglue a wound... that's one of those things I've always heard about but never seen done. Maybe you can do a vlog getting a pedicure next? :)

Here, I transcribed the first video. My fingers hurt now so... I am going to eat week old cake while I watch the other one.

How...did...you...do...that? O...m...G...! I'm gonna have to read that just to believe it lol Talk about Dottie payin attention!

VIDEO 2:

showed shoes
had to mow the lawn and no blisters
now he is sneaking us into the house!!!
everything is dark, everyone is asleep
he has a flashlight and is looking through a closet
does he really live here? is he breaking and entering? weeeeeird...
he is tiptoeing through the house...
showing the hardwood floors and granite
OK back in the garage with superglue
he is showing us how to superglue a wound
He just put superglue all over his toe... the second toe on the right foot...
He recommends using 2 insoles in case you have to stand for unGodly amounts of time...
He walks a lot at his job, all over, back and forth...
The glue has dried
He says it works about as well as stitches but do it at your own risk. Don't sue him.
He is tired. Hit him up with comments or questions. Give him some ideas for vlogs...

I ain't laughed this hard in forever! :applause: I love the tongue-in-cheek interpretation. That's epic ha ha

Well, thanks for showing us how to superglue a wound... that's one of those things I've always heard about but never seen done. Maybe you can do a vlog getting a pedicure next? :)

I'm glad I could show you how it's done, Dottie :) I ain't never had one of those (I reckon it's probably obvious lol). The wife tried to talk me into getting one a long time ago but I figured I'd lose man-points and I'm too ticklish anyway. It is an intriguing idea though. Closest I've came to that is cutting my nails and a spray-down with Tinactin :shyness: