This is not a journal! Or a diary!

Ok so now the pinion seal on my truck is leaking. Gear oil everywhere all over the rear axle. This really sucks cause i don't feel like working on the stupid thing but i have to, sooner rather than later. Also today on my way to work i got the parts to fix my riding lawn mower. Might make a couple vlogs this weekend about fixing shit 101. I'm thinking Friday night. How 'bout it, people? Wanna go rolling around on the floor with me under a truck and a mower? Gettin some grease under your nails? ... great! See you Friday night lol :D

dottie

That seemed easy enough. Hey, if your wife would be upset in any way for you vlogging maybe you should hold off. I'd probably be like whaaaat? if I found out my SO (signifiant other) started vlogging.

That seemed easy enough. Hey, if your wife would be upset in any way for you vlogging maybe you should hold off. I'd probably be like whaaaat? if I found out my SO (signifiant other) started vlogging.

Ill tell her in good time. Ive just never done anything like this before so she'd automatically be curious and rightfully so. It would seem a bit out of character for me. I have to admit though that I've got a bit more comfortable about the idea. It helps that its unlisted on YouTube so unless you see the links to the videos in my thread here, you can't watch them. Supposedly. Its like I'm cool with forum people seeing me but nobody else.

Nice work-you are very handy!

Not really. I laid all the tools and parts out before i started filming to make me look better on camera lol. I was unusually fumbly last night while filming myself trying to fix the thing.

dottie

Well, you made it look easy! It's got to be tricky juggling a camera in the process... I have an idea for a vlog... OK, so your social anxiety (let alone social phobia) isn't so obvious... can you please talk about how you came to this site? What brought you here?

Well, you made it look easy! It's got to be tricky juggling a camera in the process... I have an idea for a vlog... OK, so your social anxiety (let alone social phobia) isn't so obvious... can you please talk about how you came to this site? What brought you here?

Ill do it. :thumbup: tonights vlog will be just that as a matter of fact.

dottie

Sweet! Yeah, making vlogs is very brave in comparison to... well, me (since I can only speak for myself)... but probably also most people here.

Sweet! Yeah, making vlogs is very brave in comparison to... well, me (since I can only speak for myself)... but probably also most people here.

You do one thing i couldn't do. Don't you work with the public? I couldn't do that. Ever.