This is not a journal! Or a diary!

Hoppy

I have watched some of your video's. Up to the point where Youtube crashes, since I am at the end of a very slow line here.

Nice kids. I am partial to the workbench myself.

dottie

Oh my gosh. I'm in the process of watching your video and I had to put it on pause... when I came back it was still on pause at 0:54... that shadow looks very inappropriate.

OK back to the vid...

Oh my gosh. I'm in the process of watching your video and I had to put it on pause... when I came back it was still on pause at 0:54... that shadow looks very inappropriate.

OK back to the vid...

I looked for an inappropriate shadow but i didn't see one. :confused:

I have watched some of your video's. Up to the point where Youtube crashes, since I am at the end of a very slow line here.

Nice kids. I am partial to the workbench myself.

I figured you could appreciate that lol. I'm still loving having it.

picture.php

Does this image work?

:eek: ermahgherd!

dottie

Sorry to derail... good vlog. My question... since there are so many muslims here (where I live) why aren't any of them speaking out?

Sorry to derail... good vlog. My question... since there are so many muslims here (where I live) why aren't any of them speaking out?

Good question. I really don't have a good answer for that one :confused: don't ever worry about going off topic in this thread, anything goes here :D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
What do you think? ISIS.

I try my best not to make assumptions, Dottie.

Millions of Muslims all around the world have spoken out against ISIS in very public ways.

World's Most Populous Muslim Nation Declares ISIS Support Illegal

The Muslims who are condemning ISIS

Outraged Muslims flood web with 'Burn ISIS Flag Challenge' | Mail Online

Why Muslims Hate Terrorism More - The Daily Beast

^That's just a few links from the first page of googling.

I'm not sure exactly how the Muslims who happen to live near you are meant to publicly make known their feelings on the matter. Are they guilty until proven innocent?