This is not a journal! Or a diary!

dottie

You do one thing i couldn't do. Don't you work with the public? I couldn't do that. Ever.

Technically I do, but that job is only like 2 days a week and most of the time I am in the back, in the studio having as little to do with customers as humanly possible.

Technically I do, but that job is only like 2 days a week and most of the time I am in the back, in the studio having as little to do with customers as humanly possible.

Studio huh? I'm real curious as to your profession. I'm gonna say... you're an artist or a photographer...

Kiwong

Hell yeah, you've got a heart, Jc. A moving story, you been through some heavy stuff with the PTSD.

dottie

Wow... that was intense. Almost cried at some points, myself... thanks for taking the time to share that with us.

MollyBeGood

Jc-

What an incredible story about your fire house job. I don't see how anyone can do that job after hearing you talk about it like that and how it effects you still. How does one ever forget those images...I wish there was a pill for it to stop your suffering. I forget how there are people who do that kind of work everyday. That was really humbling to hear you talk about it.

It definately sounds like you have social anxiety too. All of the things you mentioned like not wanting to be seen at all for example, and the deal with not going to the bathroom at the game-I know how you feel!!

It was really nice going down the road with you, PTSD, SA and it all. You are a really great person, we are lucky to have you here with us.

LoL anonymity tape-watch out we are coming to molest you in your sleep now!

Cheers~ wish we could do some shots with ya!

Hell yeah, you've got a heart, Jc. A moving story, you been through some heavy stuff with the PTSD.

Thanks man. Just keep pushing on. I do have some funny stories too but I'm saving those for another vlog :)

Wow... that was intense. Almost cried at some points, myself... thanks for taking the time to share that with us.

I was in tears a couple times talking about it. It felt good to get a lot of it out there and kinda share some of my inner issues i reckon. I needed that :)

Jc-

What an incredible story about your fire house job. I don't see how anyone can do that job after hearing you talk about it like that and how it effects you still. How does one ever forget those images...I wish there was a pill for it to stop your suffering. I forget how there are people who do that kind of work everyday. That was really humbling to hear you talk about it.

It definately sounds like you have social anxiety too. All of the things you mentioned like not wanting to be seen at all for example, and the deal with not going to the bathroom at the game-I know how you feel!!

It was really nice going down the road with you, PTSD, SA and it all. You are a really great person, we are lucky to have you here with us.

LoL anonymity tape-watch out we are coming to molest you in your sleep now!

Cheers~ wish we could do some shots with ya!

Thanks Molly. After reading about SA i self diagnosed myself but the shrink did slap me with the PTSD diagnosis and said i had sociopathic tendencies. I don't see it that part though. Maybe other people do? Yeah i hate having attention drawn to me. I use masking tape on my name tag on my shirts for my videos. I'd like to sit around and talk life and thoughts over a few (bunch!) of drinks with y'all too lol :D

To-do list for this weekend:

Cut grass

Change oil in and service my truck

Change power steering fluid in her Suburban

Maintenance checks on her Suburban / top off fluids

Caulk some spots around outside of garage walls

Adjust back brakes and parking brakes on my old truck

Possibly do brake job on her Suburban

MikeyC

To-do list for this weekend:

Cut grass

Change oil in and service my truck

Change power steering fluid in her Suburban

Maintenance checks on her Suburban / top off fluids

Caulk some spots around outside of garage walls

Adjust back brakes and parking brakes on my old truck

Possibly do brake job on her Suburban
You forgot one thing: go to Australia and visit Mikey and teach him how to shoot various weapons because it looks like fun. :)

You forgot one thing: go to Australia and visit Mikey and teach him how to shoot various weapons because it looks like fun. :)

If i can ever get down there we definitely gotta meet up! And of course i'd teach you how to shoot :thumbup:

So.... I'm not talking to the wife. She said i scolded her in front of her friend. I kinda did but she was acting like a spoiled brat in front of her friend. She said "Amanda said you shouldn't talk to me like that" so... i said... "tell Amanda she can **** me, how about that?" Act out in front of your friend, and i call you out for it in front of your friend, ... friend should mind her own business! Idiots.

MikeyC

Hey, mate, it's been a week or more and no sight of you. Hope you're alright and that you're speaking to your wife again. :)

Well, where to begin? I'm still in the same rut of a job but I'm about to put my resume in at several places to try to get away from where I work now. Since I've posted here last, I had my 9th wedding anniversary which was pretty good. Last month I had yet another birthday. It sucked :thumbdown: but it beats the alternative. And my grandmother has gotten quite a bit worse with her alzheimers. It's got to a very bad stage. It's like sometimes she remembers who I am but most of the time she just seems to think I'm a stranger. She's also been having a lot of other physical problems. She can't hardly walk anymore. Taking her to her doctor appointments almost every week. The weekend after my birthday I spent two days staying with her in the hospital. On top of having alzheimers, she has some blood problems as well as 2 different kinds of arthritis. Just in the last 5 days Ive took her to two doctor appointments and one outpatient surgery. And this is in addition to my normal job and raising 3 kids. Good thing the wife stuck around! Grandpaw takes care of grandmaw and he does good but I help him as much as he'll let me. This afternoon she went inside the bathroom and flushed one or possibly two socks down the toilet :eek:. I get a phone call from grandpaw and he says "hey....uh... are you busy? Uh... I need some help... there's sewage coming up into the bath tub and I can't make the toilet flush". So I changed into work clothes and go to their house and I spent 4 hours trying to fix that... disaster. It was raining and nasty outside and I dug up the septic tank and tried running a thing up the sewer pipe to get the socks out of it but it didn't work. So I tried taking the pipe apart under the house, which was better but I still couldn't reach the problem area. All it did was soak me in toilet water even though I thought I was out of the way. But ya can't run away from water when you're holding a pipe with both hands with a flashlight held in your mouth while laying under a house in the dark. So I have to fix it tomorrow after I get them home from yet another of her doctor visits. I'm glad he's got better about calling me for help but I'm almost stressed to the max with all this. Plus Christmas! And trying to find a different job. I'm not sure what posessed her to flush socks down the toilet but I really hope she don't get it in her mind to do that again. So there's what my life has been like. Hope y'all reading this are doing good.

MikeyC

^ Wow, that sounds awful with the Alzheimer's. It sounds like her body is starting to shut down all over the place, so I figure she might not have a lot longer left. I can understand it's all stressful, though.

What's wrong with your job? If you're not happy there, certainly put in for something else.

Hoppy

Nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, I wish it will get a little bit better, but Alzheimer's is terrible.

And I would love to offer you a job, but I am sure I cannot afford you.

^ Wow, that sounds awful with the Alzheimer's. It sounds like her body is starting to shut down all over the place, so I figure she might not have a lot longer left. I can understand it's all stressful, though.

What's wrong with your job? If you're not happy there, certainly put in for something else.

Yeah, she's getting worse.

Ah, same old drama. Yeah, I'm definitely putting in for other jobs! This week has been better though :question:

Nice to hear from you.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, I wish it will get a little bit better, but Alzheimer's is terrible.

And I would love to offer you a job, but I am sure I cannot afford you.

Thanks for the support, Hoppy. I'm not sure what my current salary would equate to in South African money :question: