This is not a journal! Or a diary!

Hoppy

Thanks Dottie, I love you. :perfect:

Now I am up to date with JC's footwear.

Pedicure is a good idea, it will stop him wearing his boots out from the inside.

And after the pedicure one you can show us how to do makeup. :lol:

Pedicure is a good idea, it will stop him wearing his boots out from the inside.

Do they make it in a spray can? Like spray paint? :thinking:

dottie

Oh that would be a great vlog if you got one of those fish pedicures where the fish eat at your feet!

dottie

Glad to be of service!

dottie

fishpedicure.jpg

So out of curiosity I started reading about that fish pedicure thing and it sounds ... interesting. And cleaner than I imagined. Might have to look into that. I never ever ever thought I'd be saying that!

dottie

Them miniature carp would take one bite outta mine and they'd all float to the top... belly up... :eek:mg:

hahah I've never had a pedicure before. I take care of my own feet, paint my own nails and such. I'd like to try.

hahah I've never had a pedicure before. I take care of my own feet, paint my own nails and such. I'd like to try.

Me neither. Closest I ever came to having one was right before I got married. We weren't married but living together and I was working in the Glass factory and pulling every shift I could get at the fire department, in essence working 7 days a week for almost a year. During this time I jogged a mile every day wearing the standard fire uniform, at the advice of grandpaw. AT the academy we exercised in shorts and T shirt or no shirt and running shoes but apparently it was some new idea to work out in like actual workout clothes? His exact words "Son, in the Army we P.T.'d (physical training) in pants and boots and it made us tough! You need to be tough doin' what you do... or crazy one!) which was a regular gray T shirt, blue EMT pants, and black combat/duty boots, also situps and pushups in same clothes. Every evening no matter the weather or how bad I just wanted to not do anything. So this one night she sees my feet after I got out of the shower and has a fit at all the calluses and hard skin. She talked me into letting her take some kind of rock thingy and a razor blade thing with a handle on it and shave the hard skin off my feet. It felt amazing! Oh, it was nice. I actually fell asleep while she was doing it. The next day while on my jog in my uniform and semi-new pair of duty boots (cause remember, "real" men don't use shorts or tennis shoes to jog) I noticed it felt a lot different. By the time I got back home my socks were soaked in blood. That was my one time, almost but never again pedicure experiment. Apparently them hard spots and calluses protect stuff too :thinking: ...so i never let her do that again and I never ran in un-broken-in boots again.

Ouch! I've seen those cheese grater things and have been curious but now.. D:

Since then I mostly leave hardened skin alone. It's a double standard though, 'cause I'm glad she does that stuff to hers to look pretty in flip flops of whatever but then too she can wear whatever she wants. There is no "steel toe, steel shank, puncture proof" footwear rules at her job. She's a stay at home mom that works harder than I do. That stuff did feel good and i'm sure I would've had a different experience had I not been doing what I was doing wearing what I was wearing?

Last edited:
Here, I transcribed the first video. My fingers hurt now so... I am going to eat week old cake while I watch the other one.
^ OMG dottie! I can't thank you enough for doing that! :applause: That must have taken a looooong time to do, thank you!! :thumbup:

Just read dotties transcripts......I never knew you could use super glue for a wound, jc!? :eek: Is that used for wounds a lot where you live?

Never knew this was done either, lol. :bigsmile:
I don't think I would ever be getting that done, even if It was for free >.>

dottie

^ OMG dottie! I can't thank you enough for doing that! :applause: That must have taken a looooong time to do, thank you!! :thumbup:

No prob. It took the length of time of the video I was watching anyway. Just open another window, watch and type it out at the same time.

dottie

My friend tried it in Korea and said it feels good (the fish pedi)... I heard it's illegal in some places, though. Probably illegal here because of all the PETA granolas.

My friend tried it in Korea and said it feels good (the fish pedi)... I heard it's illegal in some places, though. Probably illegal here because of all the PETA granolas.

From what i read they'll only do the skin eating when they're real hungry. They say its cruel to keep em hungry. And the process ain't completely sanitary cause they can only sanitize to a certain extent due to health of the fish. I forgot what website that came from.

Just read dotties transcripts......I never knew you could use super glue for a wound, jc!? :eek: Is that used for wounds a lot where you live?

Never knew this was done either, lol. :bigsmile:
I don't think I would ever be getting that done, even if It was for free >.>

I was always told that super glue was invented specifically to close wounds until people could make it to the hospital. How true that is, I dunno. I do keep it at my house just for that purpose. I've glued a lot of cuts closed with it. Doesn't matter if it's bleeding or not, it'll still stop it. It gets kinda warm when applied to skin but then it stops and it's all fixed. Generally when the glue wears off the wound is healed or almost healed. :thumbup: