Things that make you happy :)

coyote

800px-1962_Ferrari_250_GTO_34_2.jpg

orgasm on wheels

MikeyC

Hell yeah. The 360 up there is awesome. The ride down is the best part though. Rock strewn tracks and a few big, fast jumps.
That's awesome, dude. I'm glad you liked it, and I'm sure the picture is not giving that place any justice. You need to breathe a place like that.

There's a few areas around here like that. Just open, vast greens and lookouts where you can just admire the scenery. I'd love to go back to those and just bask in the beauty. :)

Dead_on_Arrival

Half way up the first climb of the day
picture.php

This path is over a crest and is hugely rock strewn. I ended up in the dry stone wall at the bottom of the hill.
picture.php

The final track down to the finish at the pub.
picture.php

MikeyC

That is beautiful, mate. Such a lovely place to ride. I would love to visit more of those places in Australia someday.

Necrucifer

- Seeing my mom/friends happy
- My dog Gizmo
- Writing
- Doing photography (especially landscape)
- Playing video games
- Listening to music while spacing out
- The sound of rain and the ocean
- Oreos, candy, ice cream and other minor junk foods every now and then

I have a cat named Gizmo haha. :D

TheRadicalAnxiousLefty

1. When people finally realized how much they are getting screwed by the powers-that-be and rise up (Occupy Wall St, Verizon mass strike, Chile student protests etc), and I get to watch it on my laptop.

2. If I have done a hard day's work on something (study, job hunting, labor intensive outside work), and I get a packet of DVDs, in the mail, from my uncle, with updates of all my favorite shows.

3. Having a deep discussion about politics or philosophy, whilst very drunk, with my best friends (i.e. the only people I feel reasonably comfortable with), especially after I have read some exciting new literature and memorized a new litany of amazing facts, quotes and theory.

4. Being in a state of mind where intrusive thoughts are so minimal, my state of mind so calm, that I can open up the most cerebral, recondite book on philosophy, science, history etc, and just lose my self in it. ****ing magic I tell you :)

5. When I have written something in very nice prose, whether it be a response to a personal YouTube message, a lengthy comment on a website, an email, a cover letter for a job application, or some such thing. If I write something really nice, my OCD personality causes me to re-read it over and over again in my mind.

6. When my little baby sister smiles at me.

7. When I wrestled someone at Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class, and did extremely well (NOTE: this was a long time ago when I actually used to do it).

8. Animals. Although that is eclipsed much of the time by worry; worry that something might happen to them.

9. Going for a jog and getting totally into it with the music.

10. When I surprisingly do really well on some test or essay.

Vampayah88

*Making someone smile or laugh because i said smth funny
*When I do well on exams
*The internet
*The rain
*When someone shows they give a **** about me, text me, call me, want to spend time with me..that makes me very happy, feeling wanted. its not often i feel like that.

Silatuyok

I don't really like marshmallows, or Rice Krispies....but I will do anything for a Rice Krispies Treat. Now I need some. ::p:

EFT (emotional freedom technique) makes me happy...Everyone should try it. My confidence has gone up a lot and I feel much more calm. Look it up on youtube and google. :)

Kiwong

Reward for the effort I put into work and training. Pushing through all the doubts, and then finding the happiness of accomplishment you get when you achieve a goal.

Sometimes when I push through to the other side of pain and doubt in a half marathon race, I find fleeting moments of pure happiness and accomplishment that just sweep through me in an unexpected wave. Those moments are rare and you have to go through a lot of pain and disappointment without any guarantee you will feel that happiness. But when those feelings come unexpected it is like a completely new light is cast over everything. They are my happy ever nows.

Those moments have been a revelation to me, I never believed I could feel such happiness.

Last edited: