Things that make you happy :)

SPV

Cute! Yes my pets too make me happy. Especially my dog, man, he never gets tired, he always jumps and tries to climb and sit on my lap when I'm sitting. ^^ My cats are pretty funny too, I have 3 cats, one of them has heterochromia. I'd hate myself for saying this but he is my favorite of the two xD, not only does he have unique features, but his personality is different too, he's very active, and sensitive, whenever I'd call him he'd come to me, unlike the other two cats who just like to slump around and do nothing. He also climbs on top of me like a monkey lol xD....

Silatuyok

Cute! Yes my pets too make me happy. Especially my dog, man, he never gets tired, he always jumps and tries to climb and sit on my lap when I'm sitting. ^^ My cats are pretty funny too, I have 3 cats, one of them has heterochromia. I'd hate myself for saying this but he is my favorite of the two xD, not only does he have unique features, but his personality is different too, he's very active, and sensitive, whenever I'd call him he'd come to me, unlike the other two cats who just like to slump around and do nothing. He also climbs on top of me like a monkey lol xD....

I have a favorite cat too. ;) Even though I love them all dearly, of course.

The thing that really makes me happy at the moment, is that my mom is still keeping her head up high while she got threw'n out of her band. She's the lead singer, well.. She was. :/

I know her feeling of sadness and being upset, but I can also see it brings motivation and strong thoughts to new goals. :D She's a real admiration.

I mean, she lost 11 KG. She is fighting really hard to lose weight, I think she's beautiful, but I mean, she wants to feel beautiful too, so I really hope she will feel Precious like she is. :D

I mean : sometimes things need to change for yourself, to make you feel beautiful or happy or proud, it counts for me too, I want to grow my hair to feel more confident and gain 10 KG. LOL. Also I dyed my hair back to original collour and I feel more close to being myself, only now I need to change a little, I am already wearing the clothes I fitt myself goodly to, just a skatergirl , tomboyish and casual !
Only a few things are still pressuring my confident to a lack of feeling good."

Also it's in my head, but I know I can ease my mind by a few steps..^^ also to become more assertive, I'm happy that I'm more talk active and just say things whatever I could think after I said it. :p I'm OCD for real.. Yuppp

Also I admire my mom for doing sports while my dad isn't such a runner haha ::p: She also would love to do sports at gym soon, I will definitely acompany her. ^_^

I am also happy that I got a free card for the gym facilities, I'm going to use them every week, I really love to stay in shape and be athletic... Cool right?!

I'm also happy of the fact that I got great feedback on my school results, my teacher said I'm the best of class. Still feel pretty zomg about this comment like WOW:p He is sure that I will cartificate and get a diploma/graduate, because he believes in it!

And what mostly makes me happy is that I was video chatting with my girlfriend yesterday, we had so much fun, and was really funny too. :p I was kinda anxious though to videochat, although I see her in real a lot haha, funny. But videochatting is kind of odd for me. But now I can see it's so much fun!
Especially when she looks so cute

and she said 'you don't need to say something, only looking into your eyes is the greatest thing'' I feel the same about her too:$

She always makes me feel so happy , she's wonderful<3

Last edited:

Illusions

Acing modules I'm taking at school

Having fun with friends

Coming across a really catchy song I can listen to over and over again

Watching a good TV show (recently The Walking Dead for me, waiting for the 3rd episode!)

:)

My cat does. I can say without a single shred of doubt that I care more her then about any person out there. Even the people I really do care about don't even come close.

I really don't care that it portraits me as a crazy cat person. Besides, that's just a crude, and often incorrect, stereotype anyway.