The Internet Addiction Test

Insanewoman389

Congratulations, your score is: 78

Okay, why the hell am I being congratulated? Anyways, wow. I'm shocked by the result. I mean, I was expecting it, but I'm still shocked. Also, it makes me feel miserable for not being able to stop it. It's not like I want it. Wish I was able to change it. But I'm not.

Lmao I thought the same thing! Why congratulate me on something that's supposed to be bad?

Anyway my score was 68 which apparently means: 50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

I honestly thought it would be worse so I'm not too displeased with my score haha

Last edited:

Srijita52

Congratulations, your score is: 78

Okay, why the hell am I being congratulated? Anyways, wow. I'm shocked by the result. I mean, I was expecting it, but I'm still shocked. Also, it makes me feel miserable for not being able to stop it. It's not like I want it. Wish I was able to change it. But I'm not.

I was wondering that too......

Kiwong

I could do more household chores, but that it because I am a hermit rather than due to my anxiety. I think I use the internet as a way of reaching out and communicating to the world, not isolating myself from it.

totoro

41. You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage :p

fitftw

Could've sworn I'd be in the 90s...I'm online about 12-15 hours a day...I hate doing anything else because it requires moving around lol the older I get the less I want to do.

Shyangel

Oh this should be good......

Hey, not as bad as I thought....I still definitely have a problem though.

Nathália

I am very scared to take this but I am curious. Oh, why? Curse curiosity but I think I am going to have a high score.

Results: 53

Shocker. I stay on this day and night searching and looking but I enjoy life when it comes around........