The Internet Addiction Test

Emily_G

I got a 17, but I think I'm more in this category:

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

"How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of the Internet?"

mmmmm. sweet, sweet internets.

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Link no worky.

MrJones

Congratulations, your score is: 38
20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

It's test-day or something? lol

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

B

Beatrice

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

WeirdyMcGee

I got a 22--- which is 'average', I guess.
If I'd have filled this test out when I was 15, I'm sure it would've been much, much worse...
Then again, I didn't lose sleep or miss work and my grades never went down because of all my time online... but I would lie about how long I was on and I was online alot!
I blame it on WoW.

haha

Piece_By_Piece

Congratulations, your score is: 78

Okay, why the hell am I being congratulated? Anyways, wow. I'm shocked by the result. I mean, I was expecting it, but I'm still shocked. Also, it makes me feel miserable for not being able to stop it. It's not like I want it. Wish I was able to change it. But I'm not.