The Internet Addiction Test

gustavofring

I got it pretty bad, 80. ::(:

I browse the internet each day for hours, searching for solutions to my depression, sleep problems and anxiety problems, such as on this forum. Also whenever a question pops into my mind I google it. When I'm not occupied with this, I'm browsing IMDB forums.

I really need to learn some self control. It's just hard when you work on a computer at home.

Last edited:

chibiXphantom

38 - average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

im online usually out of boredom and lack of money to go out and do anything. id much rather be hanging out with my bf or friends if i had any around here, but i cant, so i waste my time online when i get bored of making stuff

Bustn Justin

I took this test a year ago and scored a 55. I now score 47.

I have been going to the gym more, taking more walks outside this summer, and watch more DVDs

THeCARS1979

I ll give my self a 50 54 , i didnt take the test but yeah I go on alot, and love sending messages. I used to bad with American Online. Now that I dont go on American Online chat rooms anymore. Im not as bad as I used to be

razzle dazzle rose

Hmmm...I don't think I need to take a test to know...but I will take it and see. Numbers are kinda neat.

Congratulations, your score is: 76

Hehe, it congratulated me like my high score is a good thing. I rather be out doing something that being online but I do find it hard to log off once I am on; big waste of time! I have come to resent my electronics...my computer is like my best friend which is kinda sad :p I think this is a sign that I need to turn off the comp and go to sleep!