Terrific 20's!! :)

B

Beatrice

20 going on 12 - err, I mean, 21.... going to buy one of those cheap "21st birthday girl" martini glasses. Though, to be perfectly honest, the thought of alcohol makes me feel queasy. That one hangover has put me off the stuff. Which isn't a bad thing.

alspacka

hmm, a 20's thread, guess I'll chime in :rolleyes:.

I'm turning 24 in ~2months, bah. Oh well, I guess comparing myself to others of my age isn't exactly the most constructive thing to do.

At least this year I can say I've matured quite a bit :)

Captain_Lethargy

I'm 25 (only five more years 'til 30!) and feel like I never really grew out of the awkwardness of my teenage years. However, I like to think no one else did, either-they just hide it better than I do.

Has anyone pointed out that "terrific" can also mean "terrifying"?

Last edited:

Feathers

Has anyone pointed out that "terrific" can also mean "terrifying"?

Nah, that was not the intended meaning! :) (I was just going for alliteration!! ::p: )

Now I need to consult my dictionary! hmmph!

All ages can be kinda terrifiying a bit, or great... or a little bit of both... depending on the point of view, or current events etc.

Captain_Lethargy

Nah, that was not the intended meaning! :) (I was just going for alliteration!! ::p: )

Now I need to consult my dictionary! hmmph!

All ages can be kinda terrifiying a bit, or great... or a little bit of both... depending on the point of view, or current events etc.

No doubt! I'm anticipating future decades to be equally terrifying.:D

vexatiousmind

I now plenty of grown people ( 40 and up) who still act like teenagers, so I guess you are only as old as you feel

springk

I am 23. i don't feel like it, feel am still young in my mind like 18 or something.
why do we have to age:(

springk

^^ could have been best..without my stupid head bothering me.

i so miss the days when i was a child.

Lambie

I don't want to see twenty-three
thnaughty_93-5.gif