Terrific 20's!! :)

MrJones

I shouldn't be posting in this thread, but underneath my fringe, my hairline has been receding since age 12. ::(:. Bad genes dammit
12? Maybe you should tell your doctor, he must have something for you.

And do it quickly! Your hair is the awesomest awesome hair ever! ::p:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

aaaaaah !!!! >_<
i am pretty calm. but yes i agree, i am not treating my body the best way.
i'll start with eating healthy, stressing out less, and maybe some day, i'll be able to cut out the coffee completely T_T

and thank you :>[/QUOTE]

Noooooo don't cut coffee out completely - it IS healthy - depending how much and what you put in it =D (yeah, I'm a coffee pusher).

But yes. More healthy is good. Of course easier said than done I need to do all this too... =/

i remember some time ago i payed attention to the user name above your avatar, and it makes me confused every time i see it now :>

The avatar character is actually fox/cougar mixed breed, though it's difficult to see unless you know where to look. The ''black'' part refers to something story related (from where it originates) and is quite non-literal. It's all very confusing. :B

*plays bagpipes*

Of all the pumas I've known in the world... his... was the most *holds back tears* HUMan...

Don't worry.. I've died several times on this forum before.
mrg0g2.jpg

MrJones

The avatar character is actually fox/cougar mixed breed, though it's difficult to see unless you know where to look. The ''black'' part refers to something story related (from where it originates) and is quite non-literal. It's all very confusing. :B
Hey, tell us when you finish your project! :)
It looks good

alwaysrunning

Last year i was but a mere teenager, this year i am in my twenties. What has changed...nothing i still hold the awkward nerd, blubbering idiot, social mess, emo loner i was before i turned 20. Well at least im still young :rolleyes:

Feathers

Aww, and what's not awesome about cute emo sportsy nerdie 20-somethings?? :)

I actually liked being 19 better, my early twenties were a bit feeling 'messed up' too, but looking back I was worrying over such silly things... (I still worry over silly things sometimes, but they are different silly things.. Ssh!!) 23 and 24 were good years again though!! :)

I think many of you guys maybe don't really appreciate the awesomeness of being 20+ when you are still soo young, and your life is still ahead of you!!

Some people can be 'fake' no matter what their age... And some people just put up a 'brave front' and may be allright-ish once you get to know them better... (Maybe they just have bad experience and don't dare let everyone see 'the real' self beneath... Not everyone is so brave as to wear feelings on a sleeve and be genuine and authentic...)

we_r_eternal

how far north in nor-cal r u? curious cuz your my closest neighbor i'v seen on here yet! i live in southern oregon, outside coos bay. it's a horrible place to live compared to humboldt and mendocino counties....

alwaysrunning

how far north in nor-cal r u? curious cuz your my closest neighbor i'v seen on here yet! i live in southern oregon, outside coos bay. it's a horrible place to live compared to humboldt and mendocino counties....

im guessing thats me... Im just outside of Sacramento..so yeah ewe are still pretty far away from each other...bout seven hours i presume?

I've been only 2.5 years in my twenties. Nothing special really.

I think my real life only will begin when I leave the house, and I wouldn't be able to do that in at least three years.

College is nice but I don't think I'll remember it as one of the best times of my life, I really can't wait to finish my studies and start to make my own life.