Terrific 20's!! :)

Feathers

hehe all the teenagers want to be 20+ (and people 40+ too!) People 30+ and 20+ want to be teenagers again!! lol!!

Interesting discoveries of anthropologically research-ful threads!! :) lol!!

gazelle

This thread makes me wana cry!I’m still 29 but won’t be anymore in less than 2 months.
Perhaps I should travel to space so that the time passes slower! I don’t wana become 30!::eek:: ::(:

Last edited:
This thread makes me wana cry!I’m still 29 but won’t be anymore 30 in less than 2 months.
Perhaps I should travel to space so that the time passes slower! I don’t wana become 30!::eek:: ::(:

There's a 30 and fabulous thread which is just as great as this one, and 30 is a great age!

Pookah

I get to be an elder of teh thread! 27!

I still act like about 16. Gotta stay young at heart or some other hallmark crap. :p

Nope! It's different this time!I'm not planing to celebrate this and shout it out loud to the people I know! ::p:

Well if we were in the same country, I'd take you for tea and a bit of birthday cake.

But nobody on this site, lives in England, so I can make empty promises!

I'm sure we'll have a party for you on here......... although, knowing that your 30th birthday party was on a site for socially awkward people won't be an amazing boast. But we're friendly at least :D

Feathers

LOL. Don't you mean.... us old people. Sweet though I need to have a ensure and read thought it!!:D:D

No, Coyote maintains he's 29, vj is '26', Zac is 21+ (??), most women are 20-25 or 27 max (permanently), ... ahh, it's difficult to start these kinds of threads!! :) lol!!

Survivor, whichever age you're at is the perfect age - maybe you just don't know it yet!! (And there are tons of people jealous of it too!! lol!!)

gazelle

Well if we were in the same country, I'd take you for tea and a bit of birthday cake.

But nobody on this site, lives in England, so I can make empty promises!

I'm sure we'll have a party for you on here......... although, knowing that your 30th birthday party was on a site for socially awkward people won't be an amazing boast. But we're friendly at least :D

Awww!Thank you! That's so sweet of you!(Even if it was meant to be an empty promise from the beginning! ::p:)