socially awkward penguin!!!

niki1

Haha, this made my day… I can relate to most of these. Except for the ‘leave girls house and fart the whole way home’.

Generical

Sweet, favourite/most relatable.

358v3x.jpg

DJ.jpg

71.jpg

359wmi.jpg

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I love the socially awkward penguin. I can relate to most of them EXCEPT THIS ONE:

358vwy.jpg

I LMAO'd. Of course that would never happen to me, unless I got some kind of weird lady-boner.

I also love anxiety cat, which I can relate to as well.

tumblr_ltakebUtyJ1qjd7qjo5_250.jpg

tumblr_ltakebUtyJ1qjd7qjo6_250.jpg

And forever alone.

tumblr_lpucrxVfVv1ql1j79o1_5001.jpg

^I have done that heaps of times.

cowboyup

thanks for the laughs, tears (of how so many I can relate to) & I think I just peed my pants!
great stuff :)

OceanMist

I am mostly socially awkward penguin. Some of those can happen to anybody, though, and I wouldn't define them as awkward.

PhantomPod

Haha, I can relate to so many Socially Awkward Penguin and Anxiety Cat ones. Too funny and weird how you feel like you're the only weirdo to do these things when in reality there are plenty of people who can relate.

MsBuzzkillington

This reminds me of my Spanish class. My teacher would say "voluntarios o voluntarias? volllluntaarriooos? nadie? ok victimas!" Nooooooooo! *heart attack*. It was so awful. I spent like 95% of that class on pure panic mode. I can't believe I made it out alive.

Paranoid parrot is great too. I don't normally like memes, but these so far have been great.

This reminds me of my Spanish class. My teacher would say "voluntarios o voluntarias? volllluntaarriooos? nadie? ok victimas!" Nooooooooo! *heart attack*. It was so awful. I spent like 95% of that class on pure panic mode. I can't believe I made it out alive.

That would be terrifying! My Spanish teacher wasn't that mean. :) Now my Trig and Calculus teacher.... that's another story.