So who here is completely and utterly unaffected by Valentine's Day?

Oh well.. I like that day. Last year I've been going to the movies with my girl,
this year we can't. Because we both have our normal ''routine day''. She has to go to work, and i've got to go to college, so yea, we cannot celebrate it together. We've got to travel 2 hours, so no we can't. ::eek:: We have spent the weekend together and that's awesome for us both. So, I don't think it's wrong to not be togrether, and I know if things will keep go right, I know that we will live together sumday and we will celebrate Valentines day togehter in the eve and slowdance on nice songs! ::p: And hopefully in Canada too. :)

Soooo, no, it doesn't affect me that much. It's just another ''random day''. Oh well, Tuesday I'm having a nice day. Nice tasks, but I will definitely buy something nice for my sunshine so I can give it to her soon. <3 So it's still like Valentines day, when I see her, a romantic atmoshere.

So it does affect me, cuz I think about her and think 'bout last year which was so special and I am buying something,, though It's just another day for me.

I mean, my girlfriend likes suprisingful ideas, so I'd better not act on tradition but just suprise her on another day she wouldn't expect... right?

That's way cooler!!!! I mean, everybody is celebrating tomorrow, So let's make a better day and have Valentines day, anyway

Oh well, I love Christmas though .::eek:: That is still beautiful !!

this_portrait

Well, considering I didn't celebrate VD even when I WAS in a relationship... I would say that I'm unaffected by it.

Hoppy

One text. I assume she is angry with me about something since I've heard nothing from her for two weeks, but if I do not send anything she will stay angry for two months. I am tempted to send nothing.

Lexus199

My wallet is unaffected. ::p: Although I suppose that could change if I buy something nice for myself.

WeirdyMcGee

Ohhhh.....
Whenever I see 'VD' somewhere, I think of 'Venereal disease'.
...same ballpark, really.
Just one of many hallmark holidays I couldn't care less for this year.

Aletheia

I once had a 45 hour long Valentine's Day when my boyfriend flew me out to California across the dateline.

MrJones

Valentine's has never been a different day for me. I never had a date, but I don't get bitter or something, I just don't care.
If I ever had a partner I'd show her how much I love her every single day, not only when big companies tell me it's the best time to buy a gift :p

MikeyC

Whenever I see 'VD' somewhere, I think of 'Venereal disease'.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :D

I'm not unaffected totally. I'm waiting on a package in the mail and I might text someone. Although that's about as exciting as it gets, and getting this package is the biggest thing in many years.

Shyangel

That's sweet, Mikey, I hope all your plans work out for you.
So, some lady's sending you a V-day package? That's great. You deserve someone doing sweet things for you. ^.^

MikeyC

That's sweet, Mikey, I hope all your plans work out for you.
So, some lady's sending you a V-day package? That's great. You deserve someone doing sweet things for you. ^.^
Thank you, Angel. I hope some sweet things happen to you, too. :)