So my fellow Americans...where are you from?~

Nathália

Hello. I'm from South Georgia. Dirt roads, fruit fields every where, superstitious country folks, home grown everything, hard to understand accents and hot behind weather.

Lived in KC for 10 years and I don't miss living in the middle of nowhere with superstitious/gossiping people in everyone's bee's knees. Although the food is one of the best because it's right off the vine. KC is dead, but it beats the backwoods.

Ambere

michigan born and raised and I happen to like it here too. Probably not the best of countries to live in but every country has some kinda problem

Divine

Born and raised in Florida. I have to say I absolutely love it here, it's always warm. Been up the east coast all the way to Maryland, but I have to say Florida is still my favorite place. I'd love to go to Ireland one day, though!

hidwell

Born and raised in Florida. I have to say I absolutely love it here, it's always warm. Been up the east coast all the way to Maryland, but I have to say Florida is still my favorite place. I'd love to go to Ireland one day, though!

I'm not sure you will like Ireland as it is nearly always cold there.:cool:

Roman Legion

North America! Canada!
I'm from Ontario, eh.

14774283.jpg