rate the last film you watched

Xervello

Knives Out 10/10

I've seen it twice now and watching it again with the knowledge of what happens was as much fun as seeing it the first time trying to figure it out. It's clever, funny and highly entertaining throughout.

Phoenixx

Dinner For Schmucks - 6/10

This movie was both equally cringy (cringey?) and a good watch. Not a favorite, but I'm a sucker for watching everything Paul Rudd *swoon* and Steve Carell was great as usual.

F0AM

IT Chapter 2
6/10
Nearly 3 hours long... after the first hour it picked up and wasn't too bad.

I think it (😶) relies to much on the same kind of jumpscares over and over. I loved the scene with the old woman, she was so scary and weird on her human form that they spoiled it form me with the cgi monster xD.

Also we already saw those jumpscares on the first one, seems like 2h weren't enough.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I think it (😶) relies to much on the same kind of jumpscares over and over. I loved the scene with the old woman, she was so scary and weird on her human form that they spoiled it form me with the cgi monster xD.

Also we already saw those jumpscares on the first one, seems like 2h weren't enough.
Yea that scene with the old woman was actually my favourite part :LOL:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Doctor Sleep (Director's Cut) - 9

A great, nostalgic trip back into the world of The Shining. It's really well done, I highly recommend watching this version.

I re-watched The Shining right before viewing this and it was a blast.

Five and a half hours well spent.

PugofCrydee

Doctor Sleep (Director's Cut) - 9

A great, nostalgic trip back into the world of The Shining. It's really well done, I highly recommend watching this version.

I re-watched The Shining right before viewing this and it was a blast.

Five and a half hours well spent.
Been thinking of watching Dr Sleep but wasn't really sure about it. Now I think I'll have a look.

Phoenixx

Onward - 7/10

This was good. I wish I loved it more though. I don't know what it was, but it did fall a little flat for me. Maybe the story was too simple/linear? Not entirely sure, but still a good film nonetheless.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Onward - 7/10

This was good. I wish I loved it more though. I don't know what it was, but it did fall a little flat for me. Maybe the story was too simple/linear? Not entirely sure, but still a good film nonetheless.

I agree. I love the world they created, but there was probably more they could have done with it.

PugofCrydee

Us.
3.5 /10.
Disappointed with this one. Reviews were great, a lot of hype at the time of its release..