rate the last film you watched

How to Train your Dragon 3 - The Hidden World.

Very well done. 8/10
Except they could have been a bit more creative with the villain. He was almost a carbon copy of the villain in the movie "Up".

I know it was a movie meant for children, but they could have put in more romance between the main character and his girlfriend. They only kiss properly at the very end, and that is at their wedding. :rolleyes:

LoyalXenite

How to Train your Dragon 3 - The Hidden World.

Very well done. 8/10
Except they could have been a bit more creative with the villain. He was almost a carbon copy of the villain in the movie "Up".

I know it was a movie meant for children, but they could have put in more romance between the main character and his girlfriend. They only kiss properly at the very end, and that is at their wedding. :rolleyes:
What did you think of what became of the dragons?

I definitely think they could have come up with a better ending then the movie had.
It seemed they kind of gave up in the end, and thought "meh, this simple and not very logical ending will do. Can't be bothered to think of a creative and "wow factor" ending" :(
A lot of films are like that these days. I think there's a lack of creativity and imagination in the film industry now. Thats why they keep rebooting old movies.

Avengers Endgame

There were times during this movie I was nearly crying because of how good it was. I'm also a massive marvel comic book geek and MCU fan so that may have something to do with, but I have never had a movie impact me in such a way.

So, you know, I thought is was pretty good.