Gambling
Board games
Reading
Family time
Famous Penguins
Oscar Wilde
Truman Capote
Danny Devito

Now you see it, now you don't. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It's that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it's a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal.

But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

With a natural aptitude for languages, penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors and journalists. A strong sense of drama draws them to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they're able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are often disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their life and they always put their family first.

This test is a BS btw :D.

Forgotten-Children

I'm a snake. Lol... I'm an animal I fear. Oddly though... This seems to be semi acurate by reading all this. Not ALL of it is true on my part, obviously, but ya know.

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology

Snakes have long been feared and often appear in art and mythology. Although some are dangerously venomous, most are quite harmless and approachable. It is difficult to determine which snake is the most dangerous to man, because there are so many factors involved. Those with a very potent poison may not be dangerous because they rarely bite, while others with a less toxic venom might be more aggressive. Nonetheless, it is generally agreed that the boomslang, mamba, cobra and krait are contenders for this dubious title. More interesting is the almost universal revulsion of snakes. Fear of snakes might well be a genetically encoded behavior, and although some people have adopted snakes as pets these reptiles continue to generate bad press in popular mythology.

Friendship
Offer a snake unconditional acceptance and it will be your friend for life. They are so rarely trusted that when someone believes in them, they would rather die than let that person down. Some snake personalities are completely marine and attempt unions with sea lions and dolphins, while others are strictly terrestrial and try their luck with smaller land creatures, such as beavers and moles. However, most people don't give them time to form a decent relationship, and rejection is an integral component snake life.

The Snake Lover
It's not easy for the snake to disguise itself. Even its speech betrays its reptilian heritage, for snakes often have a slight lisp or stutter. This doesn't do much to help their self-esteem, so they're far more likely to spend their evenings quietly at home than boogying down in a nightclub. For all their vulnerabilities, snakes exude mysterious sexual ooze that seeps into the senses of even the most discriminating people. This is not love that we're talking about, it's a deep reptilian desire for forbidden fruit of which we are all familiar.

Family and Marriage
When it comes to relationships, the motivations of the snake are clearly understandable. Snakes seek warmth. Period. Even when they're in a committed relationship, if they sense more warmth in a new partner, they slither off without looking back. So, successful long-term unions are few and far between for the snake whose best chances are with those other social misfits: the vulture and weasel personalities. But at all costs it should avoid the sharp talons of its natural enemies: the roosters, peacocks, eagles and owls. Like most reptiles, snakes have a poor track record when it comes to their children. They have a tough enough time dealing with their own issues, let alone worrying about a bunch of whiney kids. Snakes lay their eggs and walk away. Oh sure they'll pitch in financially, but don't expect them to contribute the kind of emotional support that children need.

Communicating with a Snake
The snake is a cold-blooded creature and is subject to wildly undulating mood swings. It's best to ignore your snake partner when it's in one of its moods though, for it would be a mistake to get sucked into its serpentine seductions. So when you offer a snake your hand, make sure you're wearing a glove.

Advice for a Snake
A person who trusts nobody is apt to be the person nobody trusts.

N0D

Banned
mountain goat, i might also be a porcupine or a mole.

seems rather accurate. i looked up the eagle which it says is the most compatible soul-mate type with mountain goat and it sounds just like my ex. scary.

fun test.

DespairSoul

Im a beaver. Umm but why come out U might also be...is mean i could be three of animals? Or just is only examples what i could be?

Snowdrop

I'm a bat :p it's kinda true though...

Careers and Hobbies
Psychiatrist
Artist
Social Worker
Archeologist
Writer
Musician
Socializing
Philosophy

Because they are capable of flight, bats are often mistaken for birds. However, they are mammals that have chosen to abandon the world of the terrestrial and learn to thrive in a nocturnal, airborne environment. Although a number of mammals are able to glide, bats are the only mammal to have achieved real flight. Highly skilled hunters, bats have been able to infiltrate a wide variety of geographical niches using all manner of feeding techniques. From the famous bloodsucking vampire to nectar-eating fruit bats, their nocturnal flappings evoke an image of a mysterious and vaguely repellent rodent on the wing.

Friendship
While most land and air personalities find some common ground with the bat, there is no hope for relationships with water mammals - the gregarious, carefree natures of dolphins, sea lions, and walruses are completely incompatible with the spiritual, sensitive bat. Bat personalities have an enormous sense of loyalty and if you ever do a favor for a bat, it will never relax until it has paid you back. In fact, in nature, the bat is the only animal (other than man) to demonstrate true altruism: unrelated individuals will unselfishly offer food to a cave-mate without expectation anything in return. This powerful sense of quid pro quo is one of the defining characteristics of the bat personality and anyone should consider themselves lucky to be in a bat's good graces.

The Bat Lover
Bats are enamored with the idea of love more than they are with its colder realities. Decidedly romantic, they are prone to flights of extraordinary fantasy. And it's not the traditional Ken and Barbie type of romance that tickles its fancy either. It's the Anne Rice kind: dark, moody and gothic.

Family and Marriage
A lover able to tap into the bat's rich world is in for some delightful intrigue. Although it's no easy task finding one's way into the bat's mysterious heart, the fox personality makes the air/land transition quite well. The fox's incisive mind and adventurous sexual spirit intersects perfectly with the bat's quirky fascination for the nighthunt.
Bats have no strong yearning for parenthood, for the kind of ego gratification that comes with having one's own children doesn't appeal to its karmic temperament. They are instead quite content to satisfy their maternal or paternal instincts by adopting or merely baby-sitting. If they do have children they prove to be perfunctory parents, methodical yet unconventional. Still, bats place great emphasis on ethics and morality and insist that their children be indoctrinated in the values of good citizenship.

Communicating with a Bat
One of the special treats in dealing with a bat is that one doesn't have to say much to be understood. Just when you thought that no one could possibly understand your problem, your bat friend summarizes the situation and offers you an entirely new insight. It's these supersensory powers that explain why bats are so successful in the psychological and social work fields. On the other hand, it's not quite so easy to understand a bat's motivations. It's not that they aren't willing to articulate their feelings, it's just that their unique perspective is so foreign to us land dwellers that we have no way to relate.

Advice for a Bat
If originality means eccentricity, so be it.

mmmm

HAHA! I'm a peacock. Any deer or giraffe want to hang out? Apparently we're compatible.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Lol I'm a snake. Great.

Advice for a Snake
A person who trusts nobody is apt to be the person nobody trusts.

Alright I got it.

Feathers

It says I'm a zebra, but I don't really think so...? Maybe in some things...
I couldn't decide between some of the things in the quiz anyway!!

I think I'd die if I had to be an accountant though?? hmm...??

Careers and Hobbies:
Scientist - hmm, maybe, sorta, partly...
Accountant - err??
Football referee - err x 2??
Legal system - uhm??
Basketball - oops... maybe a bit in high school time, just very rarely..
Tennis - I don't think so!!
Karaoke - THE ONLY THING THEY GOT (almost) RIGHT!! :) lol!!
Horse-riding: tried it, didn't work out so great, he he.. (maybe if went to better riding school?)

other options: bear or hippo?? huh??

Bear - Careers and Hobbies
P.E. Teacher - what are they thinking???
Politics - huh??
Teaching - uhm, tried that...
Military - oi oi oi!!
Camping - maybe nice, depends where it is..
Outdoor Activities - likewise
Sleeping - yup ha ha
Competing - sometimes
Fishing - uhm, not really... not for physical punishment either..
Debating - maybe...
- Doesn't look much like it, he he!! :)

Some good advice though: Be unafraid of opposition. Remember, a kite rises against, not with, the wind.

hippo:
Careers and Hobbies
Collection Agent - what do these do? go around collecting money? :)
Chef - uhm, not really!! ha ha...
Food critic
Receptionist - maybe, haven't tried it yet, would be nice maybe
Baking - uhmm, not really!!
Eating - lol how can this be a career?? ha ha..
Knitting (didn't last long & can't make myself to do it more, ha ha..)
Soap operas - yup, for a while.. :) lol

Ooh, they're right that hippos feed at night, he he.. (not very healthy though, I guess..) and about the wrath of the mom, lol..

Anyway, interesting!! ha ha!! (How did they make this, did someone just make it up? Like their own horoscope or something??)
I can see bits of myself in all of them, not sure any of them describes me totally though, lol..

IGotSeoul

Wildcat reporting in.

Wildcat personalities do not differ substantially from their domestic cousins and exhibit the aloof behavior that is common to all felines. With their well-deserved reputations as creatures of comfort, wildcats jealously guard their independence while indulging in the finer things in life. Attractive, solitary, creative and curious, these individuals are quite happy to observe the world from a distance.

The wildcat would never take a conventional route and prefers to explore life from off the beaten track, relying heavily on its instincts and powers of observation to guide it safely through the jungle. Its air of indifference and need for privacy keeps it on the outskirts of society, but its love for comfort always brings it back.