Quick Personality Test

The Animal in You Personality Test

Here's a link to a personality test I found... I thought it was kind of amusing ::p: Of course it's by no means scientifically accurate, but i could relate to my result quite a bit. I'm a snake (doesn't mean I'm a liar/sneaky according to this, but that I'm very shy/insecure :cool:) Post your result if you want to :)

Im a Mole

It's easy to recognize a mole personality. They have pasty complexions and are usually seen in late night coffee shops, jazz bars or underground clubs. To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses and are the first people to volunteer for the graveyard shift.

Physically, moles are not awe-inspiring individuals. Their pale skin and plump physique are usually accompanied by thick glasses or contacts that compensate for poor eyesight. However, they are comfortable with their flaccid bodies and seek companionship with others who appreciate their more philosophical qualities. Shunning contemporary fashions, moles prefer dark clothes and retro-styles.

There's something compelling about the mole personality, and in the early sixties it was quite fashionable to be a mole in the form of a creative and philosophical beatnik expressing angst through music and poetry. Bob Dylan and John Lennon carried the mole standard into the seventies, but the fashion largely died and moles were forced back underground.

Passive and unassertive, they prefer to retreat at the first sign of confrontation and would rather run than take physical action. If they were to be found on a rare trip to Disneyworld, angry tan lines would be a dead giveaway to their mole personality.

Moles are restless and, although constantly engaged in activity, they never seem to get anything done. Careers are taken seriously, though. So seriously, in fact, that with their little heads down and their backs fully into the job moles may not notice the world going by. But even moles have dreams, and long for a time when they can put down the shovel and take a well-deserved hammock break on a quiet shady beach.

Moles have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues they never give up; hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found. This attribute makes them perfect for jobs in engineering, accounting or diagnostic work. With their unique underground perspective on life, moles have enormous potential as songwriters, poets, or left-wing journalists, and some of the world's finest philosophical writing has emanated from moles.

EscapeArtist

Mountain Goat. (you might also be a snake)

Mountain goat personalities are very much loners. Observing the goings-on from their unique perch, they are consummate voyeurs and when mingling with other terrestrial animal personalities they feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. After brief forays into their world, they must return to their place of security.

Balance is a critical component of a mountain goat's life, and they are moderate in every facet of their behavior. With conservative family values, their politics are middle of the road, and their even-keeled life has similar characteristics to that of their cousin the sheep. However, there's an air of eccentricity about a mountain goat, and this is reflected in their unusually decorated homes.

Nimble of foot and quick of mind, mountain goats are adept at extricating themselves from tricky situations. Usually though, they're're responsible for getting into these predicaments in the first place and have a habit of not learning from their mistakes. Although intelligent, they do not have much in the way of street smarts and could be considered naive. This is probably due to a lack of real-world experience.

A creature of gossip, mountain goats subscribe to the rumor mill that includes tabloid magazines and TV shows in an attempt to better understand the world of the terrestrial personalities. They love to watch soap operas and other shows depicting the tumult of human relationships. With this affin-ty for intrigue and gossip, they would make a great movie critics, writers, hairdressers or tabloid journalists. (except for this, it's pretty true)

If you're looking for a scout guide or hiking partner, this sure-footed beast is an ideal choice. However, its talents as a leader are suspect. Because of its solitary existence, it does not have the insight into human behavior that is required for leadership. Mountain goats are not risk takers and need to feel solid ground beneath their feet before making any major decision. Mia Farrow is an exemplary mountain goat who manages to maintain her balance while snakes and rock-falls threaten to dislodge her grip on life.

Pookah

If I change one of my answers it changes to mole though. I answered somewhat assertive instead of submissive because I have been known to temporarily "forget" my SA if I feel strongly about something.

Porcupines are physically small individuals with an over-abundance of attitude. Probably due to their lack of self-esteem, they have a tendency to seek comfort by putting others down and wit, sarcasm and ridicule are the primary weapons of its oftentimes disagreeable personality. Its reputation as a backstabber is somewhat undeserved, although it has no problem with gossiping about friends and foe alike.

In defense of the porcupine's actions, its barbs are not designed to cause permanent harm. Instead, they're intended as a preemptive attack to protect its own sensitive feelings, and if anyone is wounded by its thorny words the porcupine is quick to come to its victim's aid.

Like other rodent personalities, porcupines are opportunists and are resourceful and creative in their endeavors. Adept at taking advantage of others' mistakes, they are the first to jump on the bandwagon when an opportunity arises.

With their consciously minimalist lifestyle, porcupines' financial needs are limited to the bare essentials of living and their homes are unadorned but functional.

Unambiguous loners, porcupines prefer jobs that reward individual effort and avoid manual labor or work that demands mental concentration. However, if it's lucky enough to find a job that requires a biting tongue, it performs above the call of duty.

The porcupine displays the characteristically sharp mind and opportunistic lifestyle of the rodent personalities, but unable to function successfully in social situations it is limited in its career choices. Of course, a job like postal worker, DMV employee, and IRS agent, matches its prickly personality perfectly.

Last edited:

LazyHermitCrab

Zebra

Careers and Hobbies
Scientist
Accountant
Football referee
Legal system
Basketball
Tennis
Karaoke
Horse-riding

didn't know zebras could do that

I Love You

I got a vulture. How great! NOT! Apparently I eat dead things, and not to mention those things are beautiful (just like me?). Maybe I read that "Kiss me I'm Vulture" book too much. Either that or just wonderful.

With their excellent vision, vultures are also able to provide far-sighted leadership as business advisers, lawyers or company directors. Interesting....

Tiercel

Porcupine.

What the hell? They have neither wings nor talons. I demand talons!

Though quills remind me of a movie by the same name....

:D

Predacon

Apparently I'm a porcupine. Though I think the description is overstating my propensity for cutting barbs. I get off one or two a day tops :)

xLindziex

I am a mouse ::p:

Self-reliant, small, successful, quiet, uncomfortableness in open areas.

Yupp, sounds like me!

Giraffe.

Giraffes are graceful, well-groomed individuals who move with confidence and elegance found only in the big game animals. Michael Jordan is a typical giraffe. Tall, good-looking, and successful, he stands heads and shoulders above the rest of the animal kingdom. In full stride, giraffes look like they're flying -- their long legs pumping as they gallop effortlessly through life.

Giraffes are not arrogant but have an extraordinary need to be the center of attention. Although their highly visible frames make them somewhat self-conscious, they would never dream of hiding their height by stooping. Even though they might capitalize on their size they perpetually worry about what other people think, knowing that they're an easy target for jealous backbiters.

Since most of the giraffe's self-confidence is the product of its physical stature, it is fastidious about its appearance. A giraffe's tastes in consumer goods are refined and expensive, leaning toward Armani and Mercedes.

Giraffes prefer to spend personal time shopping or showing off the latest fashions and enjoy being the center of attention. Their aloof behavior is designed to enhance their image, and they certainly could be accused of being too self-conscious.

Even so, giraffes have little need for worldly goods other than personal possessions that serve to enhance their prestige. They have a definite taste for quality and would rather own a few prized possessions than anything else. Their ambitions are limited to having a comfortable living environment, close friends, and universal admiration. Their living spaces tend to be untidy, large apartment or sparsely furnished loft being the giraffe's preferred living environment.

When and if they work, giraffes are able to make a good living with their physical attributes alone. This makes them well suited to be models or dancers. Their heightend aesthetic sense makes giraffes a natural for the creative arts, including writing and acting, and as athletes they have no equal.

Intellectually, giraffes are no owls, but then they've never had to rely on their wits to compete in life. Instead, their graceful presence and charm have provided them with a serene and gentle passage. When necessary though, they display a sharp wit and have an engaging sense of humor.

Careers and Hobbies: Model, Dancer, Writer, Actor, Athlete, Basketball, Gossiping, Hiking, Shopping.