Psychoanalyze Yourself!

A friend

So I was looking up some stuff online about psychoanalyzing yourself, and the first thing that came up on google was this (below), which I thought was kinda cool. It's not to be taken too seriously, but I thought my results were interesting at least. If you want good results don't cheat! (which includes reading other peoples results.) It should only take 5 minutes. Here it is:

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

This question cannot be answered at the moment.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
The animal happens to be a malayan tiger.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I choose to look at the animal for a moment, and continue walking.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
It is a small modern home given decorative traits, making it seem ancient, yet modern at the same time.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Yes, a white-brick fence to be precise. One that is given an auburn texture with a european design.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
The table has multiple empty chairs, along with an excellent dinner sitting on top of it.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
Iron with a small amount of steel inside.

8. What do you do with the cup?
Nothing, I choose to leave it where it is.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
The body of water happens to be one of the four oceans of Earth.

10. How will you cross the water?
I'd choose to go swimming. :D

Steppen-Wolf

The sad thing is, I couldn't really think of a person for number one... I honest to god couldn't, even when there are at least a few a people in my life right now. I'm just not attached to anyone at all at this point of my life.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.

It was a lake and I decided to swim across it...

FML.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
The fact that walking through the woods is something I do on a regular basis made half of the answers on this test devoid of any deeper meaning in my case.

*fails*

o_o

*Amy*

I took this test a long time ago, so now I can't take it again because I already know the clue:D Anyway, my answers, were:

With the guy I used to like at that time::eek::

A wild boar

I ran away from it

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
Big, wide, white walls

No

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
Lots of food on many dishes

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
Ceramics

I leave it just where it is

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
A stream

It's very narrow, so I just cross it and I don't get wet

Now, you can take your own conclusions...:D

Flyingheart

1. My non-existent, future partner
2. Black bear
3. It attacks me, I resist feebly
4. Above average in size, 2/3 storeys
5. A little fence
6. Filled with candles, empty plates and decoratives
7. Ceramic
8. Pour water out of it
9. A large pond
10. Walk through it

hmm, not good. not good at all..

Agent_Violet

1. My german shepherd
2.bunny
3.it runs away
4.it's small with a small yard. probably 2 bedrooms at most.
5.no
6.the table is round with a nice cream country style finish.it has a small vase of fresh cut lilacs on it. there are four chairs surrounding the table.
7.porcelain
8.pick it up. why the hell is a cup in my yard in the first place and i wouldn't pick it up??
9.a small creek
10.i don't have to cross it. i can walk through it bc it's small and the cold water feels nice.

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life. ok...i picked my dog? WTF is wrong with me?? LMAO

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems. awwww my problems are a teeny bunny!!

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive) uh...apparently my problems are scared of me and run away!!

4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems. small house for my small problems!! WOOHOOO!!

5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced. SWEET!!! I am OPEN!! lol

6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy. OOOOOH I AM TEH HAPPY!!!

7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable. AWWW poor Roxy...my cup was porcelain:(

8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1. uh?

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. Wait...what?! That is SO wrong.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life. hmmm...i should have said ocean. :D

Last edited:
1.My future partner lol
2.A lion
3.We stare each other in the eye
4.Not big but not small
5.No
6.Fruits and chairs
7.Ceramic
8.Fill it with coffee
9.Sea haha
10.By a boat

thomas90

1. I really hope that she isnt the most important person to me, lol.
2. Cat, small amount of problems, sounds right.
3. The cat attacked me, I dont believe that i do have an aggressive response to my problems though.
4. Medium sized house, suppose that makes sense as i don't have many problems, and they are always being solved.
5. No fence, i have an open personality :) yey
6. Table mats, S&P, It says im generally unhappy - wrong.
7. Porcelain, I had a very close relationship (the closest relationship i've ever had) with the girl in question one.
8. I put the cup into the kitchen, i put her away! haha, we fell out a year ago. I suppose this makes sense.
9. Shallow, not a big sexual desire, apparently.
10.I jumped over the water, and therefore i didn't get wet. My sex life isn't important? Well not at the moment but in general it definitely is very important to me.

not at all what I expected ha

1) My best friend
2)A deer
3) It looks at me and runs away
4) Not sure sometimes Id like a small cosy house other times a big house
5) I had to think about this but no
6) 5 colourful placemats and chairs
7) A very old clay mug antiquey type
8) I clean it and put it on the mantle piece as an antique ornament
9)A big lake
10) A kayak (not sure how you spell that)

Insane1

I'm walking alone,regardless of what you said.

Wolf

He looks at me

Small

Yes,a small garden

Nothing on the table,there's one wooden chair in the room next to the table

Plastic

Nothing.

Lake

I won't.

Piece_By_Piece

This was extremely interesting, and really made me think a lot.

1. My father
2. A snake
3. I start trodding it to the ground in panic
4. A small cottage
5. Yes, there's a fence, but not that high
6. There are empty chairs around the table and empty teacups on it
7. Porcelain
8. I break it by throwing it into a rock
9. A lake
10. I swim to the other side

Dead_on_Arrival

My best friend
Buck
We stand and stare the he bolts.
Mid size 3 bed cottage.
No fence, the woods are my garden
Round table with place mats and 4 chairs
Ceramic
Pick it up and place it safe on the garden table
Mountain lake
Wind surf across

Last edited:
1. Girl I like
2. Tiger
3. I run away
4. Small cabin
5. No fence
6. Candle, dishes, wooden chairs
7. Metal (silver)
8. Put it away
9. River
10. Stepping stones

Seems pretty accurate, actually.

Aletheia

A wolf.

A sparrow.

It looks at me and I listen to it singing.

A log cabin.

No.

It is covered with a white linen table cloth and holds a bowl of fruit.

Bone china.

Fill it full of water and leave it out for the birds.

A brook.

Stepping stones.

(Disturbing. The most important person in my life is a wolf??)

Etbow23

Cesar, my boyfriend
A bear

The bear tells me to follow him/her

It's a small cabin with a chimney and a garden

yes but not a strong one

Small, quaint, lots of books around the walls and on the dining room table. A typewriter is there
marble

pick it up and look at it

A creek

putting my feet in water/going on rocks, but wading a little bit

Last edited:
D

deleted #89

My best friend
Buck
We stand and stare the he bolts.
Mid size 3 bed cottage.
No fence, the woods are my garden
Round table with place mats and 4 chairs
Ceramic
Pick it up and place it safe on the garden table
Mountain lake
Wind surf across

Geeeeez nice avatar. :eek:

huzzah

A cartoon skeleton from a parody video
a deer
we make eye contact then it darts off
small
no
cute little gnomey furniture
porcelain
pick it up and stare at it
pond
walk around it