Psychoanalyze Yourself!

tripmywire

1. a mysterious ninja
2. a wolf
3. I nod at it and it looks at me and then goes on about it's business, what do I have to fear? I have a mysterious ninja with me...
4. a moderately sized cottage
5. there is no fence
6. really awesome and classy antique furniture and fancy place settings and lit candles
7. plastic
8. I throw it away because I don't want clutter in my nice yard
9. a stream with small rapids
10. I just walk through it

missjesss

Banned
1. my bf
2. unicorn
3. I pat the animal
4. 2 storeys high, modern looking house
5. no
6. decorations a fruit bowel & chairs around the table, candles
7. plastic
8. leave it on the grass
9. pond
10. there is a bridge over the pond so I walk over the bridge

Hmm weird lol

missjesss

Banned
My Analysis:

1.Most important person is my bf (that is correct)
2.hmm a unicorn is kinda big lol but not massive
3.By patting the animal would that mean my anger is not passive aggressive?
4.that can't be right...
5.Open personality (this can't be right coz even when I was younger without s.a I didnt like ppl dropping in unanncounced)
6.Well this is TRUE
7.What would a durable relationship mean??
8.What does it mean if I chose to leave my cup on the grass? lol
9.hmm a pond isnt very big ... I would say Ive had all my sexual desires so im probly closing up that department
10.I didnt get wet at all hmmmm

MaliceInWickedland

1. A good friend of mine
2. Wolf~!
3. I just stare at it for a while and admire its beauty, then it suddenly runs off freaked out because of my weirdness ::p:
4. A Victorian style mansion :D
5. Yeah, a really tall spiked gate like one out of a horror movie
6. Just a Victorian style dining table with two chairs - one for me, one for my mom :p
7. Porcelain
8. Take it back into the house and make myself a Macchiato =)
9. A massive lake surrounded by snow covered mountains
10. Swim I guess, unless I can magically summon a boat ::p:

*After taking the test*

...Wow.... I never knew my sexual desire was THAT big :eek:
Very interesting test nonetheless~

awkwardamanda

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
My mom.
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
Yeah, makes sense.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
A chipmunk.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
Yeaaah, not really buyin' that one.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I make clicking chipmunkey noises at it.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive)
Okay, I guess that's kinda passive. I don't try too hard to tackle my issues.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
It's a little larger than an average bungalow.
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
Yeah, somewhat, but not overly ambitious.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Yesssss.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
Yes. I am definitely very closed and private and I don't like it when guests just show up unexpected.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
It's a wooden table with eight chairs and only a multi-candle centrepiece on top of a doily in the middle. There's a large window with sheer white drapes.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
Yup. Sounds about right.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
Plastic. I pictured a red plastic beer cup.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
Ok, so durable and disposable. A little disturbing. We don't exactly have a close relationship (see: fence) but we get along fine. Not quite sure about this one.

8. What do you do with the cup?
Pick it up and look at it.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
Ok, I'm really not sure what this is getting at.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
A pond.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Yeah, a pond is pretty small. I don't have much of a sex drive. Probably a combination of past sexual abuse and ongoing depression.

10. How will you cross the water?
I go around.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Ha ha! Yeah, I really don't care much about sex. Love and romance are more important than sex. I think I could only enjoy sex with the right sort of guy. I can do without it and that doesn't bother me.

Very interesting.:rolleyes:

carecrab

A friend of mine
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
Yes, very true he knows the real me.

A wolf
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
Small, but dangerous sometimes

He bites me in my hand
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive)
Pretty aggressive i guess, when he bites my hand it bleeds and doesn't let go, and i just look at it

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
Not so big
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
True i guess

Now it is (when i read the sentence i immediately thought of a fence around my house, but a small pointy one where one can jump over)
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
Yes i really dont like that

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
Pretty much nothing, just some pictures on the wall
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
Hmm i guess?

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
Porcelain
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
he's the only person i can talk to so im really afraid i bother him too much

I drink tea out of it
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
(not sure what his means.. anyone?)

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
A very small 'river' surrounding the house
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Funny thing is that i'm sure a few weeks earlier i would have said a lake im sure

Jump over it
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
I enjoy love more

This test was great (to fill in)

Last edited:

Kamen

1. Myself :eek:
2. Owl
3. Watching each other
4. Moderately large
5. No fence, but lots of bushes
6. Nice, well-arranged dinner
7. Gold cup
8. Take the cup with me
9. River
10. I cross the water with my feet

1. My girlfriend.
2. Cool Ferrets, Blue Tigers and weird Giraffes. ::p:
3.Staring at eachother. (If their friendly I probably smile)
4.It's a dream house, a blue house of wood and it's nearby the beach. with enough of space of cool rooms (office,studio,little library,bedroom,living room)
5.No, I like to see the outsight of the sea, forest or city buildings. I like to watch outside my window and be happy :)
6.I see cool decor, delicious food on dinner table and a relaxing chair. :cool:
7.Gold.
8.Go to the beach, sit together with goldie on the sand and watch the sea. and see how much life is gold to me. :)
9.Ocean.
10.I'd walk on water, and swim together with free willy (like that movie, sitting on the back of the whale and let's goo) and clap hands with a seal, during my trip.

Last edited:
A dog. My first pick was my cat for a split moment, but almost immidiatley changed to a dog because I enjoy walking long distances with dogs, and am terrified of having my cat out where she can get hurt.

A deer

I remain perfectly still and stare at it, as it stares back at me.

It's a shack-sized house. 5x5 meters, one level and a attic.

No, it's not.

There's oranges on it, and 4 wooden chairs around it.

Porcelain.

Pick it up and bring it inside.

A circle/shallow lake.

It's not deep, so I'll swim.

Last edited:

Illusions

Close friend.

A bear.

The bear notices us there, looks at us then leaves.

Not sure how to describe the dimensions but it's got 2 storeys and a backyard. It isn't very big. How ambitious of me...

Nope. So I'm an open person?

Plates and cutlery on the table, chairs around the table. Guess I really am generally unhappy then?

Glass. It's one of those ornate little teacups.

I pick it up and examine it.

*snort* A lake.

Using a little rowboat, getting a little water on me in the process.

I love quizzes like this, very intriguing.

Last edited:

upndwn

My best friend

A chinchilla

I cuddle with it

Its pretty small, but cozy

No

A dozen silk cushioned, gold painted chairs surround the long table which is draped in a blood red tablecloth. A pigs head stares lifelessly into the air from a platter on the middle of the table. Fruits, bread and other foodstuffs laid out on silver platters fill the table. Several huge chandeliers stand amongst the foodstuffs, carrying black wax candles dripping down on the table.

Tin

Crush it

The ocean

I will not, I will turn around and go back the way I came

True in some sense

Not really

Sounds plausible

Very true

Nope

I had food and a dead pig, no flowers or people though

not sure what to make of this

Yes I would very much like to crush my best friend. NOT!!

Wow, I must be a nympho

So my sexual desire is as big as an ocean, but I would rather choose abstinence. Guess I'll become a monk.

carecrab

Yes I would very much like to crush my best friend. NOT!!

you made me laugh so hard it hurt xD

i dont know if everything makes sense? i mean i drank out of the cup o_O

AGR

One thing that surprises me is that people think of lions,snakes,wolfs and bears and so far only I imagined it would attack me,I mean to me it seems like an obvious thing that those animals would do.

da_illest101

An imaginary pretty girl

a squirrel

I look at it running away

big mansion

yup

KFC familly meal

diamond

put it on a table

ocean

speedboat

really the most important person in my life is a girl from my imagination that doesn't exist :eek:

Plz

I did this assuming it was in what I can best describe as a "perfect future." Hopefully that doesn't screw it all up.

1) My future wife
2) Rabbit
3) It flees.
4) Medium-large
5) Yes
6) Plates/silverware/etc and chairs
7) Glass
8) Take it inside and put it on the table
9) Lake
10) Boat

panicsurvivor

1. My cousin.
2. A black Kitten.
3. I see it, and don't do anything I just turn and keep walking.
4. A huge three story house made of sandstone. There is a pool in the back with a landscaped waterfall connected to it.
5. No fence but the property is surrounded by redwoods, so it is not protected it is just hidden.
6. There are a bunch of my favorite people (my kids and friends and family) playing cards and eating barbeque. And for some reason there is a large t.v. with game of thrones playing on it. There is food everywhere, and it rather messier than I would like.
7. A metal coffee mug, like the one I use at home. The big kind.
8. Fill it with Ice coffee!!
9. A big clear lake.
10. I swim across it, and do most of it underwater.
Huh. I guess according to this I am pretty happy.:cool:

Srijita52

Its really interesting! Here goes....
1.My bf
2.Lion
3.I see it & it goes away
4.Middle sized
5.No
6.Fruits
7.Plastic
8.I pour coffee in it
9.Sea
10.I don't know

SM1010

1. My future girlfriend/wife
2. Tiger
3. We look at each other, but both keep our distance
4. Not a mansion but not small either. Probably somewhere around 4,000 square feet
5. Nope no fence
6. Nothing on the table and empty chairs around it
7. Hard plastic
8. Pick it up
9. Medium sized lake
10. Cross it with a wave-runner

Definitely an interesting test.