3. we chat.
4. one story, 3 bedroom cabin
5.no.
6. place settings. candles. chairs.
7. glass.
8. smash it.
9. stream.
10. hop over it.

So, I'm self-centered with a smallish problem (ha!) that I deal with by chatting away instead of attacking it head on (scarily accurate...wasted 11 years in talk therapy so far) and I don't have much ambition to fix it (sigh). I have an open personality (I'd like to think that's true) and am generally unhappy (I know that's true). I have a non-durable relationship with myself (sort of makes sense in a f***ed up way) and I want to destry myself (ironically, I was having some suicidal thoughts last night, which is how I ended up on this site). And last, but not least, I have a small sexual desire and sex apparently isn't important in my life at all--I can say for sure neither of those is correct.

lunaticbinge

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

An old friend

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

A moose

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

We look at each other

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

A somewhat small cabin

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

Yes

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

Tablecloth, chairs

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

Stone

8. What do you do with the cup?

Pick it up and examine it

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

A lake

10. How will you cross the water?

Canoe

LadyWench

Pretty interesting. Not 100% accurate for me, though. :p

1. Chris, my boyfriend of three years and my best friend.
2. An owl.
3. We stare at one another, and it flies away.
4. A beautiful, large cabin.
5. No fence. It just seems out of place with the type of house I pictured. However, I am far from being an open person, and I generally don't like company coming over unannounced.
6. Chairs (obviously) surrounding the dining table, candles on the table, placemats, etc.
7. Glass.
8. Pick it up and take it inside.
9. A small lake.
10. I don't cross it. I stay put.

dead24

1 a ghost
2 a lion
3 talking with it
4 small
5 no
6 cup and chair
7 ceramic
8 nothing
9 river
10 i wont

doubleM

1. girl i once knew

2. a monkey

3. it runs away from me

4. a large mansion

5. no

6. computer, fruit bowl, cool looking retro chairs

7. plastic

8. pick it up and throw it in the garbage

9. a river

10. a ferry

Danfalc

Banned
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? -My Mum

-A wolf

-We lock eyes for a while, then it calmly walks off

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
-Medium

- nope

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
-I see 4 chairs and there is food on the table

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
-Polystyrene

-Crush it

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
-A lake

-Dive In and swim

AGR

I am alone,I am always alone.

its a Jaguar

Huge fight will breakout,with me of course losing.

Normal house,its made of wood and its empty

no

only the table and chair,some fruits,I dont know what they are,could be apples

plastic

nothing just stare

lake

I wont

Feeble Scream

1) Someone whose name I don't know.
2) Deer.
3) I would just stare at it.
4) Medium size.
5) No.
6) Food on the table and chairs around it.
7) Ceramic.
8) Nothing.
9) Shallow pond.
10) I would wade through it.

MollyBeGood

ok phocas :p

1-My Golden Retriever
2-Bear
3-he runs one way, I run the other, then I slowly come back looking for him so I can take his picture w/out being attacked.
4-It's a med. size ranch house with a wrap around porch
5-no fence
6-a wooden table, surrounded by four wooden chairs and a big bunch of wildflowers in a vase on top.
7-pottery- made of clay
8-pick it up
9-river
10-wade across it

bangdrum

1. The first person I could think of was my mother. ::(:
2. deer
3. I see it, it sees me, gets scared and runs away
4. I've never lived in a house, so I just thought of a nice little place that wasn't too big
5. no fence
6. there wouldn't be a dining room, because there's no one to dine at it. i'd probably use it to store things or as a rec room or something.
7. plastic, like a thermos kind of material
8. put it back where it belongs
9. smallish lake
10. it has a small bridge over it (like a drawstring bridge)

In other words, I'm unhappy, have no friends, am passive, and have very little ambition. YAY! :eek:

An online friend and Gandalf.

Baby dear and a tiger.

They stare at me with very bright shiny yellow eyes.

Medium.

No.

Big pieces of meat, medieval cups and bowls on the table and a few chairs. Everything is covered with glitters.

Porcelain.

Holding it and throwing it away.

A crystal clear blue undeep river.

Walking through it.

simpsons2007

My daughter
T-Rex
We jump on its back and ride it
Small like a bungalow
Yes
It doesn't have a dinning area
Wood
Make a bonfire with it
Pond
Jump its not very big

Dark_Angel

lets try ^^

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? my bro and warufy

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? something with long long neck...seems a giraffe ^^ but with weird colors not the common ones

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? the pseudo giraffe put his neck down and gaves me to some grass to eat but i'm not really vegetarian i would say i'm more carnivore lolz so i might eat the giraffe =P jk

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size? it is like a mario bross house lolz i mean the style has a pipe structure but its very cool has the edges small but the central part a bit high

no fence just the grass around

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table. has a mushroom shape maybe because of the mario house idk xD its quite colored compared to the usual ones

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? it made me remember the youth cup of the Pirates of Caribbean cup lolz maybe made by metal

i see if there is something on it but nothing =( no youth for me =( lolz and then i just with one foot i try to stay on balance on it ^^

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it? its a lake but not really circle but long xD very weird i would say a mix betweein a lake and a river

trying to do as some manga character would do walking on it =P

well sorry for my weird mind but thats what i tought ^^

AGR

[2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
its a Jaguar

Huge fight will breakout,with me of course losing.

I am not agressive with my problems at all,most of the times I am not,what I thought when I answered here was that it would try to eat me,attack me,so the only chance would be to fight off or fight untill the oportunity to run came.

Tiercel

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? First thought was nobody. But since I'm not alone, a beautiful woman who won't talk to me.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? A bird. A hawk, as a matter of fact.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I watch it for a while until it flies off. Which is what accipiters tend to do in the woods.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size? How big of a castle is considered excessive?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? Nope. A wall of stone.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table. A big, empty hall with a large table in it. It's filled with all kinds of food. There's even a roaring fire going. But I'm the only one there. Except maybe for some dogs under the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? Gold.

8. What do you do with the cup? Leave it there. Whoever dropped it will probably be looking for it.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it? A lake.

10. How will you cross the water? Walk?

Hmmm.... So I'll have a lasting, distant non-relationship with a pretty lady; my problem is apparently much smaller than my will to overcome it; you'll need some siege engines if you want to stop by; and although it may be sizable, my sexual desire at most gets my feet a little wet.

And I thought I was weird before looking into the mirror.... :cool: