Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
You could join me on one of my 9 hour off track. My regular use of botanical Latin in a bad Russian accent may discourage your stalking.
That's cool mate, I often nod my head and say 'm'hm' in understanding to most people while I'm off with the fairies elsewhere.

MollyBeGood

WOke from the most soothing and deepest sleep ever. I felt like I was literally part of the bed. I love sleeping too much. Such a perfect avoidance tool to awful reality-it’s natural and restorative so I refuse to feel bad about loving so much. <3!!!!

Phoenixx

I added a former coworker on FB the other day, rather he added me and I accepted. We chatted a bit the day I added him, as we haven't talked for quite some time. Now he messages me 3 - 4 times a day and it's annoying the living hell out of me. This is what happens when I try to be a nice sociable person for once. :rolleyes:

Kiwong

I added a former coworker on FB the other day, rather he added me and I accepted. We chatted a bit the day I added him, as we haven't talked for quite some time. Now he messages me 3 - 4 times a day and it's annoying the living hell out of me. This is what happens when I try to be a nice sociable person for once. :rolleyes:

That's annoying. Stop responding to his texts if you haven't already. If it doesn't stop block him. That would be my suggestion.

PugofCrydee

I would suggest slowly becoming less responsive to the msg's. When you see him next you can say 'I really don't use FB that much, so if you sent me a msg and I don't reply dont take it personally, it's just me either not seeing it or being somewhat too lazy to respond' :)

Phoenixx

I would suggest slowly becoming less responsive to the msg's. When you see him next you can say 'I really don't use FB that much, so if you sent me a msg and I don't reply dont take it personally, it's just me either not seeing it or being somewhat too lazy to respond' :)

That's annoying. Stop responding to his texts if you haven't already. If it doesn't stop block him. That would be my suggestion.
I did tell him I don't usually have much to say, and I've ignored the messages quite frequently. Thankfully I think he's already getting the hint. He's only messaged me once today and I never responded. Hope it stays that way.

(That's a really good response though, Pug. I think I'll use that if he starts up messaging me frequently again.)

PugofCrydee

I realise I enjoy company. It's good just to talk to someone. The more you practice the less scary it becomes.
I like company, but can't do it endlessly. I need time out, time to recharge. I took the Myers Briggs personality test a few times and the personality type I always got indicated this.

Phoenixx

I always love and hate this time of year. I love fall and I love the weather this time of year (except the rain), but I absolutely hate how much shorter the days get. SAD hits me hard, and I find it so hard to stay awake and be productive. I've been trying to get myself back on a decent schedule again, but I've been failing miserably this week.