Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LoyalXenite

I'm definitely a dog person too, although I love all animals. I can't have any pets where I currently am but when I move next year I plan to get a dog and a cat. I think I'm going to get a Russian Blue for a cat. I'm not settled on what breed of dog yet but I want to buy them both at the same time so they can bond while they are still a kitten/pup.

If you're not sure what type of dog you want I'd suggest checking out your local rescues, theres always many animals needing a home, of all ages so you can get them at a pup age still

SilentAndShy

Professionally, I feel isolated, overloaded, and massively unpaid. And I'm struggling to find new opportunities. Yet I'm not that desperate to leave as it's one I can do to a satisfactory standard without knowing everything.

Personally, I'm trying to tackle my driving anxiety yet I can't fully go ahead and make a consistent effort with it. Call it the one step forward, two steps back if you will.

Miserum

I took a lady out for dinner last night. It went extremely well. We laughed, ate and drank wine. It was totally awesome.

Funny how sometimes I can be the person I want to be, yet other times I'm a fking hermit in my own mind.
What do you think it was that allowed you to be free?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
What do you think it was that allowed you to be free?
Most likely the rare combination of the time, the place, the company, my mindset. The biggest factor being my mindset obviously.

But in reality if you aren't reciprocating positive vibes then the whole world can be a sh!thole.

But she was.. really cool. So cool. So fine.

theoutsider

It's a pretty good chance I won't be on this earth 30 years from now. That thought hit me one morning like a ton of bricks. Of course, there's also a pretty good chance I will but I'm not in my 20's anymore, although I tend to forget that often. Ah, mortality.

Kiwong

I took a lady out for dinner last night. It went extremely well. We laughed, ate and drank wine. It was totally awesome.

Funny how sometimes I can be the person I want to be, yet other times I'm a fking hermit in my own mind.

The person you want to be, is who you are. Respect on going on a date, something I've never had the balls to do.