Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So I discovered that the woods are infested with humans as well. And they're not nice people. It's hopeless.

Oh and to whom it may concern, good luck with the hurricane
Did you go hiking?
It really annoys me when I'm out hiking and I cone across other people... lol.
Thats one reason I go and walk on the beach during storms and days of rough weather.. hardly anyone else is there.

And if I do see another person on those days I think "They probably dont want to see other people either".

LoyalXenite

Did you go hiking?
Thats one reason I go and walk on the beach during storms and days of rough weather.. hardly anyone else is there.

And if I do see another person on those days I think "They probably dont want to see other people either".

I get so cranky when theres other people at the beach, not like its a completely public space and I have no valid reason to be mad :LOL::LOL:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Did you go hiking?

No I already noticed the hiking trails are infested, I choose stormy days as well, and I go super early, like before sunrise, this way the crowd arrives when I'm on my way back. I've been trying to find a house in the woods. But I have to stay close enough from work since I still have to pay for the house. So the people that you find in those woods carry the stress of the city. I need a new plan.

PugofCrydee

No I already noticed the hiking trails are infested, I choose stormy days as well, and I go super early, like before sunrise, this way the crowd arrives when I'm on my way back. I've been trying to find a house in the woods. But I have to stay close enough from work since I still have to pay for the house. So the people that you find in those woods carry the stress of the city. I need a new plan.
Hey wait a minute...! It says your location is at the North Pole.. but there are no forests at the north pole!!
DUN DUN, DUN!!!

I really need to go to sleep, but don’t want to. I’m having too much fun listening to The Police and planning my future. My ex, the one who came back, we have been hanging out once a week. He knows I just want to be friends, which is good - it’s actually really nice having him as a friend. He’s hilarious and he’s going to teach me how to drive a stick/fix a car. It’s weird, but I feel like our relationship might be healing for me in some way. Like, he’s the masculine energy that I missed as a child. I just hope that he doesn’t fall in love with me and we can stay JUST friends.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I really need to go to sleep, but don’t want to. I’m having too much fun listening to The Police and planning my future. My ex, the one who came back, we have been hanging out once a week. He knows I just want to be friends, which is good - it’s actually really nice having him as a friend. He’s hilarious and he’s going to teach me how to drive a stick/fix a car. It’s weird, but I feel like our relationship might be healing for me in some way. Like, he’s the masculine energy that I missed as a child. I just hope that he doesn’t fall in love with me and we can stay JUST friends.
Nice! I find that knowing how to fix your own car helps to fix your self-esteem at the same time...
And unless this guy is completely obsessed with you (which you should notice), if it didn't work out romantically, maybe friendship is what it was meant to be. I've been in a similar situation with a guy before and we've been very good friends for many years. You just have to be careful you're not torturing him unintentionally.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Nice! I find that knowing how to fix your own car helps to fix your self-esteem at the same time...
And unless this guy is completely obsessed with you (which you should notice), if it didn't work out romantically, maybe friendship is what it was meant to be. I've been in a similar situation with a guy before and we've been very good friends for many years. You just have to be careful you're not torturing him unintentionally.

It'll be tough, unless he has options. If he's fixated on Sarah and doesn't date much then he's probably just hanging-around, hoping she'll change her mind.

Some guys will twist anything into a sign that you're into them. Attractive girls who are "too nice" draw men like that in droves.

I'd take a break from hanging out for a few months, just so he doesn't get confused... or confuse himself.

Last edited:
Not fair that a guy can go out in public with stubble on his face, and it is considered ok, but a girl going out in public with legs that are in need of a shave? ........"Nah ah! ewww"

Stubble on a guys face = :cool:

Stubble on a girls legs = :eek:

:rolleyes:

It'll be tough, unless he has options. If he's fixated on Sarah and doesn't date much then he's probably just hanging-around, hoping she'll change her mind.

Some guys will twist anything into a sign that you're into them. Attractive girls who are "too nice" draw men like that in droves.

I'd take a break from hanging out for a few months, just so he doesn't get confused... or confuse himself.
I agree with that Fountain.
It sounds like he is in "if I just keep all sugar & spice, while we "are just good friends", then maybe she might discover she really wants to date me again" mode.
Which is not a bad thing btw. But you just might want stay aware that that may be the process he is thinking along, Sarah. :)

Anyway good luck with learning to drive a stick shift! (y)

PugofCrydee

Totally agree. Ex's are ex's for a reason.