Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

GraybeardGhost

Ink catridges for the printer s still a bit pricey I see. ;D Some things never change.

Try eBay. I scored a really good deal there a couple of years ago. I bought a lot of fourteen new cartridges—genuine Canon, not knock-offs—from someone whose printer had died. I think the price was around $2.00 (US) apiece. I ended up spending a little more than I would have for just the four cartridges I needed, but I won't have to worry about buying ink for a long, long time. There's no guarantee that you'll find what you need, but it's worth a look. Good luck! :)

truffleshuffle

Wow have no idea why but Have been hit with a bad case of
melancholy all of a sudden. Even went for a little drive in my car and listend to music which usealy helps but not this time. Today is gong to be a long one.

MikeyC

Played a gig tonight. Always get super-duper anxious before gigs but I got through it. I cut my toe and got fake blood in my eye which stung like nobody's business. I guess that means it was a successful night!

Right now it's just shy of 4am and I have to be at work in an hour. It's going to be a long shift!

U

user deleted

Played a gig tonight. Always get super-duper anxious before gigs but I got through it. I cut my toe and got fake blood in my eye which stung like nobody's business. I guess that means it was a successful night!

Right now it's just shy of 4am and I have to be at work in an hour. It's going to be a long shift!

Awesome! Sounds like you did really well.

5am work start is pretty harsh. Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine?

Pit bull/gripper/bully dog supporters are so in denial. You really believe that a dog that was bred to be an aggressive killing machine, to bite and not let go, and to not even give a sign they are about to attack - you really believe these things are safe? Why do you think wolfdogs are banned all over the place? There was good reason. No, pitbulls don't receive undue media attention to stir people up. They receive so much attention because they are dangerous, plain and simple. The facts are out there. These dogs were even banned from Marine Corps and Army property.

I just opened a can of worms :rolleyes: But it's very relevant to me because I live in an area where there are pitbulls EVERYWHERE, to the point where my mother is afraid to take my little brother and sister out trick-or-treating. I don't blame her. And yes, when someone walks their ugly killing machine down the street, I will cross the street, I don't care if I'm offending someone. Not going to risk being mauled, thanks.

Last edited:

dottie

@opa amen. pit bulls are loathsome. 99.999% of their owners are total... well. fill in the blank.

that will piss a lot of people off. don't care. :)

Rembrandt Broam

Pit bull/gripper/bully dog supporters are so in denial. You really believe that a dog that was bred to be an aggressive killing machine, to bite and not let go, and to not even give a sign they are about to attack - you really believe these things are safe?

Yes, I do, if they're raised properly and not by macho scumbags. Unfortunately those types of people are attracted to that type of dog because it goes well with their "reputation", so you hear more about them being aggressive. But that's because these people deliberately make them that way. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. And sadly there are a *lot* of bad owners out there.

truffleshuffle

Yes, I do, if they're raised properly and not by macho scumbags. Unfortunately those types of people are attracted to that type of dog because it goes well with their "reputation", so you hear more about them being aggressive. But that's because these people deliberately make them that way. There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. And sadly there are a *lot* of bad owners out there.
It is defenlty owners who don;t know how to handle them or train them to be agressive are the ones that have the pitts who get into the news. Pitts can be some of the best dogs if treated right. I know the one I had was.

Hoppy

534736_483535388346936_1306020437_n.jpg

GhastlyCC

This!
Couldn't have said it better.

To think that they're naturally mean/aggressive is.....stupid.

Last edited: