Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

twiggle

Is this in someway about me either directly or indirectly?
Because if it's not - well quite frankly it should be.

I'm sorry. I will try to be a little more forthcoming in future - I hope we can put this issue behind us.

Eh wha???

I have absolutely no idea what you mean, it's nothing at all to do with you.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why do I always end up being used?

I know how ya feel, Starry. Lately I've been wonder why I let people take advantage of me as well? And I can never seem to stand-up for myself and say "No" once in awhile - despite being an adult. I think it's because I'm not one for arguments or upsetting people.

coyote

when we look and see what other people have

why do we think "i don't have that, therefore i'm worthless"

or worse, "i hate them for having something i don't" ?

couldn't we just as easily think "wow, good for them" and leave it at that?

why do we feel we need to make it about us?

what does that say about us?

Invisibleman

^Because of peoples ego. Lifes a competition and honestly I cant ever see that changing,if it hasnt changed since the time we were cavemen its not going to change now. Not to say thats how I see things but theres no question thats how the large, too large, majority see it.

Anyway this day started out really good. I woke up at a decent time and I felt quite swell. But as my day has wore on ive been beginning to feel ill. It feels like im hungry but ive eaten multiple times and the feeling is still there. Also it was the most gorgeous day out and then suddenly many black clouds began to roll over,it looks like its going to rain.And im extremely bored-_-

alwayssunnyinphiladelphia

I get this thought a lot it is horrible. I think it is because well for me anyway it is because of inferiority complex. For example my sister does well in school and when people talk about it it makes me feel inferior because I failed most of my exams when I was in school.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuiceB

I get this thought a lot it is horrible. I think it is because well for me anyway it is because of inferiority complex. For example my sister does well in school and when people talk about it it makes me feel inferior because I failed most of my exams when I was in school.
I feel like that alot but for me it's not just what other people have, more like the things I strive for but fail to get. When I see others who easily succeed where I constantly fail it makes me miserable.

Edit: Well that's weird, I thought I quoted someone else. **puts down the beer**

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxface

I'm eating a ham and cheese sandwhich. I don't like it, but it was quick and easy to make. I used to eat process meats everyday, ever since I was a very young.

I'm trying to get out of it now, becuase it's not healthy and it makes me sick. It's hard for me to resist hot dogs. I'm like Matlock when it comes to hot dogs, I also love subs, especially from Kiaser's in Sackville, best subs int he world.

I change my personality or whatever so that I don't like process meats. I think that makes sense. You can change yourself to like or not like something if you try hard enough. I've done it before.

shakethelight

Really nervous. I applied for a babysitting job since basically the only jobs I ever were working with kids & animals. Anyway, the lady emailed me & is calling me tomorrow around noon. I need a job badly. I have good references so I'm not worried about that but it's just talking to someone I don't know? I am worried I will mess the whole thing up. oh great, guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

Phoenixx

Really nervous. I applied for a babysitting job since basically the only jobs I ever were working with kids & animals. Anyway, the lady emailed me & is calling me tomorrow around noon. I need a job badly. I have good references so I'm not worried about that but it's just talking to someone I don't know? I am worried I will mess the whole thing up. oh great, guess I won't be sleeping tonight.
^ Oh, I hope you get the job. Good luck!

Foxface

Went swimming today, first time swimming in the daytime. It felt refreshing but lonely. I wish I had someone. I got out and read The Hunger Games by the pool. Other then being lonely, it was nice.

KiaKaha

Banned
Despondent. I feel a bit anti people.
It never ceases to amaze me at how reactionary, short sighted, thoughtless, self righteous, unforgiving, arrogant and self serving the majority of people seem to be.

Why are people so afraid of being perceived as vulnerable? Why is it that people have this incessant need to be in control and to appear to be bigger and more important than they really are?

Why do people claim they value certain traits, and even manage to convince themselves that they believe it - yet behave exactly the opposite that proves it otherwise?

A bit of admittance on how incredibly lame people are would be refreshing - I would respect that more than this facade people constantly uphold.

Nathália

It never ceases to amaze me at how reactionary, short sighted, thoughtless, self righteous, unforgiving, arrogant and self serving the majority of people seem to be.

A bit of admittance on how incredibly lame people are would be refreshing - I would respect that more than this facade people constantly uphold.

This. This. This. This!

How can I donate to NASA? To imagine leaving all of the full of themselves people to fall in love with their reflection somewhere!? *sigh* I need my daily dose of punk rock and political hip hop, so I can rant with other people. *strums on guitar* and writes a song that is totally inappropriate.

I've been so upset in the few past weeks like a militant "feminist". Actually just take the word militant and put it in front of anything and it would describe how I feel.

I want to put a "militant" amount of sugar in my cereal. I want to put "militant" cheese in my pasta and stir that mutha *censorship* right up and just eat it like no ones business.

Yeah! I'm a militant. What did you say? There is no more sugar in the sugar jar? What!? I just brought some yesterday! :mad: This means I have to take the streets, start a riot, for a cause because everything I do is militant. :mad:

::(: Angry rebels need hugs too. Big bear hugs :mad: !!!. There is so much anger in amongst many on the inhabitants of Earth. Anger, the anger that has boiled above my head where I can see my skin flush. So much that I've gotten to the point of falling over laughing about what I rave about and stop taking it seriously. :-D

I think I've found out why my personality has evolved into what it is, it is to deflect anger and being so upset with people, because it makes me physically sick to feel pain and over what? People annoying me. This is the moment, where I go read a book,play a violin and fall over laughing at life at life because it is getting on my nerves that much.

Foxface

Two girls hanging out my street a little while ago. I didn't know what they were upto, so I made howling noises to scare them away. That only got them curious what it was.

I have no idea what they were doing, after awhile, they walked up the other end of the street, passed my house, then walked back. Next to the house next door to me, is a small playground. Maybe they were there, but they were mostly on the road. My thoughts is that, they were at a party nearby.

I heared some load music going for awhile. It happened a couple of years ago. A house on the other street was having a party, but it sounded like it was coming from the woods in the back of my house. I guess it's how the sound travels.

The girls said I sounded like a real wolf and they said their names were Melissa ans Brianna. I don't hear them anymore, so they must've gone away. I live in a subdivision and there hasn't been any cars on my street for a couple of hours.

Why are people so afraid of being perceived as vulnerable? Why is it that people have this incessant need to be in control and to appear to be bigger and more important than they really are?

Why do people claim they value certain traits, and even manage to convince themselves that they believe it - yet behave exactly the opposite that proves it otherwise?

^Maybe you need to find some new/different friends Kia?

The shrubs in my back yard really need trimming but the fear of having my neighbours watching me while I trim them has been preventing me from doing the job for weeks now.::eek:::rolleyes:

They are so overgrown now that the job will take a very long time, so the neigbours will be able to watch me for even longer now. *sigh*
Both neigbours are outside people who are always working in their yards or sitting on their back verandas :s