Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

hidwell

^Maybe you need to find some new/different friends Kia?

The shrubs in my back yard really need trimming but the fear of having my neighbours watching me while I trim them has been preventing me from doing the job for weeks now.::eek:::rolleyes:

They are so overgrown now that the job will take a very long time, so the neigbours will be able to watch me for even longer now. *sigh*
Both neigbours are outside people who are always working in their yards or sitting on their back verandas :s

Welcome back BlueDays. ;)

^Maybe you need to find some new/different friends Kia?

The shrubs in my back yard really need trimming but the fear of having my neighbours watching me while I trim them has been preventing me from doing the job for weeks now.::eek:::rolleyes:

They are so overgrown now that the job will take a very long time, so the neigbours will be able to watch me for even longer now. *sigh*
Both neigbours are outside people who are always working in their yards or sitting on their back verandas :s

There's three alternate options;
1) Fire.
2) Midnight yard work.
3) All of the above.

no just kidding. don't commit arson. :x

Anyone have an Xbox 360 they no longer want? ;)

...I really want an Xbox. And if I hadn't quit my job I could be getting one...

...but let's not rehash that.

coyote

Anyone have an Xbox 360 they no longer want? ;)

...I really want an Xbox. And if I hadn't quit my job I could be getting one...

...but let's not rehash that.

you're welcome to come over and play with mine

if you can manage to get my assistant, Hubert, off of it

Starry

Looking up videos on YouTube of TV programme intros from my childhood is both wonderfully happy and crushingly sad... I wish I could travel back in my life and relive the late 80s and early 90s.....

Also, since I watched a documentary yesterday which focused mostly on death and black metal (despite the fact I don't like them.. I like power and symphonic and progressive metal).. I thought I'd practice death growls... And I think I managed to scare my doggie... Quite frankly, having heard it... I think I scare myself! o_O

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I used to love being alone in the house, It was peaceful. I am alone in the house now... but it's making me uneasy. I don't understand why things changed like this and so quickly.

I want my Portal Gun to be here. I need to play with it.. so bad.

It also comes with a portrait of Cave Johnson, signed by Bill Fletcher (lead animator of Portal 2 and his appearance was the base for Cave's).

Invisibleman

Pissed off. Oh my god why they cant do this to me!? On my calendar I count down the days until the start of the English football season. I had my Fantasy premier league all set up and everything.

They always talk about expanding soccer in north america so theyre like "ok heres what were going to do.were going to take all the matches from the english premier league,take them off of regular cable,and put them on a channel only on digital cable that you have to pay and subscribe to"

Now theres only a single game a week on cable and its only really crappy teams, like Reading and Wigan. If I want to watch my Chelsea or Arsenal I have to shell out like 60 bucks a month.

BULLSH*T:mad:

"...but it’s hard. it’s harder than it’s ever been, to be alone. to wonder when i’ll next get the pleasure of somebody asking me how my day was and really being invested in spending time with me. it’s hard to be in my head all the time. it’s hard to feel like i could be easily, seamlessly, forgotten. but that’s part of being an adult..."

A quote from a blog I am reading at the moment. I could have written it myself.

MrJones

"...but it’s hard. it’s harder than it’s ever been, to be alone. to wonder when i’ll next get the pleasure of somebody asking me how my day was and really being invested in spending time with me. it’s hard to be in my head all the time. it’s hard to feel like i could be easily, seamlessly, forgotten. but that’s part of being an adult..."

A quote from a blog I am reading at the moment. I could have written it myself.
And how was your day? :)

JuiceB

My athlete's foot is turning into a major fungus. My right foot looks like it was bitten by a zombie. Going to have to get serious with it.

KiaKaha

Banned
My neigbour is a scary, angry looking man. He looks like he is about to blow his top at any moment.
This is the same one that likes to verbally abuse his girlfriend.

What a dick. He looks at me as if I am the biggest piece of filth he has ever seen. I wish he would get lost.

I am going to try and move.

Phoenixx

I think I might still be enrolled in a class I shouldn't be for this semester. My schedule is right, but to access my courses online, I have one in there which I thought had changed. I completely changed my schedule all the way back in May, so I thought everything was sorted out.

I know it's probably a simple fix, but it really just irks me when my schedule/anything to do with school is out of order.

I BROKE MY TV CABLE CABLE! WHAT NOW?!

STOP DROP AND ROLL! Oh no, that's for fire, isn't it.. Safety Dance? No that's just for being awesome.. dontpanicdontpanicdontpanicdontpanicdontpanic.

D:

Facethefear

I wish schools had a course in manners. I am so tired of dealing with a thoughtless person who speaks loudly then thinks later and makes false accusations based on her jumbled interpretation of events. When this rude woman was proven wrong, she didn"t have the courtesy to admit it or apologize to me and pretended it didn"t happen. This raging monster is always yelling and browbeating her special needs children but preaches love and compassion and doing God's work whenever she needs another handout from the public. She gets $3000 a month from the government and all the freebies she can cajole including housecleaners, drivers and babysitters who are never thanked just lectured on their demerits. This humourless, heartless idiot feeds her autistic children vegetable mush while she dines on lobster and thai food from a restaurant. While her
"angels" spend their day at camp (free) tended to by others (free) driven back and forth (free) Mama sleeps, eats, talks on the phone or surfs the net while her house is cleaned (free) for the first time is 12 years. Even though she is a paragon of cleanliness she had more important things to do than clean the grime off her kitchen handles and all surfaces and walls yet everyone in the house must wash their hands continually. Never use bleach to clean anything in the house because she is sure her kids are allergic to it but it can be used in the washing machine because it goes through a rinse. This lazy b***h can't even bring her laundry in during a torrential downpour and when her clothesline falls down blames the person who hung up the clothes. She gets her elderly parent's to spend every weekend mowing her lawn, babysitting the kids and doing her shopping but, according to her, nobody could do the job she is doing all by herself, alone.
This delusional POS, who has one teenage child removed from the house and institutionalized, will tell you that her 22 year old autistic son is a savant, an artistic genius and speaks 3 languages as she only allows him to watch cartoons on TV, has no space for him to draw/paint and bemoans the fact the government won't pay for a "talking machine like what Stephan Hawkings has" (because he is mute) and sends him to bed at 7:30 along with younger children.
Her life is a endless blaming of things gone wrong due to other people's stupidity or neglect. Why can't everyone else be as perfect, strong and smart like her?
This delusional angry mess is ruining the lives of 4 kids and I have a decision to make - report her or walk away. I could make her life truly miserable.