Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

The race is on, you're so hot on my tail as we run off into the night.
You better catch up, because I'm in the lead and I'm running right outta you're sight.

I can hear your footsteps behind me, getting further and further away.
I remember when you were beside me, can't keep up with my pace!

I'm long gone, I'm way ahead ever since this race began.
You are, welcome to try, to catch me if you can.

Foxface

he race is on, you're so hot on my tail as we run off into the night.
You better catch up, because I'm in the lead and I'm running right outta you're sight.

I can hear your footsteps behind me, getting further and further away.
I remember when you were beside me, can't keep up with my pace!

I'm long gone, I'm way ahead ever since this race began.
You are, welcome to try, to catch me if you can.

Labyrinthine

Yet another almost guy friend who kills it by getting mad at me for not contacting him on a daily basis.

Is there something about me that attracts this behavior? X.x

DeadmanWalking

Yet another almost guy friend who kills it by getting mad at me for not contacting him on a daily basis.

Is there something about me that attracts this behavior? X.x

Isn't that how it's supposed to go? I don't know; my knowledge on relationships is skewered::eek::. Compromise, move on to someone else, or seek the singles life. If you want someone who you don't have to contact alot, then mayhaps you should look into the "busy bees" of life:).

My thought for today: either my Playstation 2 is starting to die or my disks are dirty beyond belief. I got the system almost immediately after it came out, so three guesses as to what's wrong:rolleyes:.

Phoenixx

You are very welcome. Just spreading the gooey fairytale goodness. And it gets better! How far in are you? Have you seen the Red Riding Hood episode yet? I think that one is my favorite. Blew my mind a little bit.
^ The last episode I watched was "What Happened To Frederick?", so I'm a little more than halfway now. Not at the Red Riding Hood episode yet, but I have a feeling it must be coming up soon.

tumblr_m1cr4nG7Y81rrnpfxo1_500.png
^ I only followed half of that. ::p: I must still be missing something.

(Now you should start watching Doctor Who!)
^ Haha, I know. I do have two other shows to catch up on still though. So I may or may not get around to Doctor Who before school starts. ::p:

^ The last episode I watched was "What Happened To Frederick?", so I'm a little more than halfway now. Not at the Red Riding Hood episode yet, but I have a feeling it must be coming up soon.

^ I only followed half of that. ::p: I must still be missing something.

^ Haha, I know. I do have two other shows to catch up on still though. So I may or may not get around to Doctor Who before school starts. ::p:

Yeah, I realized after I posted the picture that, if you are only half way through, you wouldn't understand what it was talking about. Just think of it as a sneak peek of what is to come.

GhastlyCC

So my brother just got out of jail after 3 years.
And now My dad telling me that I have to either get a job or get out.
... Because I'm a bad influence on my brother by not working..

Me...the son who's NEVER been in any type of trouble with "the law"
Is going to be a bad influence on my OLDER(by 6 years) brother who just got out of jail.....

My family is absolutely stupid.
And Id love nothing more than to get a job and get the **** away from them

So my brother just got out of jail after 3 years.
And now My dad telling me that I have to either get a job or get out.
... Because I'm a bad influence on my brother by not working..

Me...the son who's NEVER been in any type of trouble with "the law"
Is going to be a bad influence on my OLDER(by 6 years) brother who just got out of jail.....

My family is absolutely stupid.
And Id love nothing more than to get a job and get the **** away from them

That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm sorry. I hope things turn up, somehow.

Nothing matters anymore, good bye.

What?

Labyrinthine

Isn't that how it's supposed to go? I don't know; my knowledge on relationships is skewered::eek::. Compromise, move on to someone else, or seek the singles life. If you want someone who you don't have to contact alot, then mayhaps you should look into the "busy bees" of life:).

I definitely understand your point. At the same time there are more factors though.
I did try to explain, but only got a sarcastic comment and anger towards me being around other guys (coworkers). Also we just don't have much to talk about. He finds most subjects offensive.

I'll be the first to admit that I need alone time after being around people for long periods. Have to rejuvenate xD. Maybe I'm a robot!

DeadmanWalking

I definitely understand your point. At the same time there are more factors though.
I did try to explain, but only got a sarcastic comment and anger towards me being around other guys (coworkers). Also we just don't have much to talk about. He finds most subjects offensive.

I'll be the first to admit that I need alone time after being around people for long periods. Have to rejuvenate xD. Maybe I'm a robot!

If he isn't willing to listen to you, then it's best if you leave.

You're a robot and I'm a zombie-dragon hybrid:cool:. Come at me sis::p:!

Foxface

I had once read a poem, held my breath but that moments gone.
First time I felt, life somewhat hurts. I need an option, a reason, and some hope.

Labyrinthine

I often wonder why I turned out so much like my dad instead of my mom. I'm a mini version of him, minus his ptsd. My mom is the opposite of us. My dad wasn't around when I was growing up (military) but I was very close to my mom. Makes no sense D:

I'd be better off social wise if I had more of her personality qualities lol

I hate aggressive sympathy leeches.

They're always the victim of everything, and the only thing they do about it rant and rave, and not once or twice; all the freakin' time. ''Why me, why me?'' as though the universe has it out for them. They never stop to think it might be a patterns in their behavior.

Selfish pricks.