Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

And how long did the journey take from Shellharbour to Mayfield, and what was the traffic like through Sydney ?
It took about 3.5 hours. Traffic was actually really bad going there, especially when trying to turn right onto one of the highways. The lights cycled 4 times before I managed to turn. The main highway between Sydney and Newcastle was busy, too, last night and today. The highway between Sydney and Wollongong wasn't so bad. I didn't mind the traffic because I was on my own and listening to good music. I was content. :)

AGR

I am thinking of buying those stuff,it looks like fun,I think that fighting isnt really worth the struggle,even if you win you lose,you have to catch people doing bad stuff,like the guy who stole some parts of my car or the other who damaged my door:
541969_975c17db3401e5e3ddf5c082aeb87aac.jpg

201073018352382057.jpg

and a dashboard camera,it isnt that expensive here,its really cheap really,it looks like a lot of fun.

hidwell

It took about 3.5 hours. Traffic was actually really bad going there, especially when trying to turn right onto one of the highways. The lights cycled 4 times before I managed to turn. The main highway between Sydney and Newcastle was busy, too, last night and today. The highway between Sydney and Wollongong wasn't so bad. I didn't mind the traffic because I was on my own and listening to good music. I was content. :)

What did you think of Newcastle ?

Srijita52

Thanks for the compliments on my picture to everyone that commented. You all flatter me too much. :)

I'm back and I had a really awesome time. Too much beer and lots of talking. Big delicious breakfast this morning, too! It was exactly what I needed. The long drive there and back were good, too.
I'm glad you had a great time. :)

SoScared

I’ve been on the forum for about a month now. Its been a rewarding experience; however it can also be quite draining.

Foxface

I went swimming last night and it felt awesome! I might go swimming today. The water was warma dn it was the best swim of the year so far. It was really hot last night. I went swimming after 01:00 for almost an hour and then I watched Jurassic Park 3. It wasn't that bad. I had a shower the wash the clorine off my skin.

I got up over an hour ago, I really want to go swimming in the daytime. I never done that before. Swimming in the daytime creates some problems.

1. Going out to my pool, I never know if my neighbor is out and anyone can see me. I suppose I can wrap myself in a towel. The pool is on the otherside of the house.
2. The neighbors accross the street is up on a hill, I think they can see over the fence.
3. I never know who is stopping by. My Sister and her boyfriend is at the beach today, but don't know what tiem they should arrive.

That is why I have anxiety for swimming in the daytime. If I lived somewhere where it was more private, no doubt I would.

I really want to move to the cottage thast is by my folks lot. It has trails and stuff, and a path to a pond and a lake that I can swim in, probaly without beign seen. I can explore the woods in the back of my house, but in the daytime, I have to wear clothes, to get to them, as the nextdoor neighbors can see clear across my backyard. ::(:

AsTimeBurns

Went to Edinburgh for a few days. Thought it was a bit pants. Mostly just castles, tourists and souvenir shops playing bagpipes music.

alwaysrunning

i took 3200 of ibuprofen yesterday plus some wine on an empty stomach about ten or so, then this morning i too 2000 of tylenol pm...i feeel very weird, not sure if i shoukd go to the hospital or not, no on is here yet so i cannot get there, im waitinf to see if i feel better :/

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Decided to treat myself to a new electric guitar, recently. So I bought this beauty:

squier-bullet-strat-hss-500x500.jpg

Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster (Sunburst) - just £95.96!
heavy-metal-044.gif

Man, one cat just came from surgery and now the kitten has like a really swollen paw because he managed to hurt it when he was sharpening his claws on a piece of wood that splinters easy.

He'll need to go to the vet too.