Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

He's telling you over and over how wrong you are? That's really terrible. To some people their opinions are fact and that's sad.

Yeah, its hard to convince him otherwise. Oh well, maybe I should just try to ignore his rudeness as much as I can.

MikeyC

Yeah, its hard to convince him otherwise. Oh well, maybe I should just try to ignore his rudeness as much as I can.
Yes, that is a good idea. It's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and his own opinions he is believing as fact. Don't listen to him. :)

Foxface

Yes, that is a good idea. It's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and his own opinions he is believing as fact. Don't listen to him. :)

Exactly. Stay strong. When someone tries to put you down, just believe that you are much better, which you are! :)

Foxface

Thinking that I've been clothesfree for over a week, but it dosen't feel like it. It's been a long time since I was clothesfree for this long.

My record is 2.5 weeks.

Beatmetrics

Lessons from the year...so far

1. Don't ever excuse yourself from doing what is comfortable for you because the friend that you just thought you had... for some reason will always find something you've done wrong and will literally try and make you feel that you're always the one at fault.

2. Never ever get with a guy who says he just wants to have fun and see what happens from there...for one he came up to you...and secondly you let him that easily
so the moment you start opening up...he's done with you.

3. Never ever express to a crush that you like him. Total disaster from the start. He's not shy it's just that he just doesn't want to speak to you. Being kind and all that stuff doesn't work either, your just looked at as weird and he's on to the next girl.

4. Drink tea it calms you down really nice. :)

5. Count the blessings and wake up everyday realizing that they truly are blessings because that maybe all gone before you know it.

MikeyC

3. Never ever express to a crush that you like him. Total disaster from the start. He's not shy it's just that he just doesn't want to speak to you. Being kind and all that stuff doesn't work either, your just looked at as weird and he's on to the next girl.
Telling anyone that you like them is a very difficult thing to do, and just because it didn't work out this time doesn't mean it won't in future instances. :) That takes some guts so give yourself a pat on the back for even doing that.

Foxface

It's 03:40 here, will get some sleep.

It probably will be the end of my clothesfree week tomorrow. I hope not. I'm thinking my parents buying me the house next to their lot. 25 acreas and plenty of privacy and woods for me to explore clothesfree. I don't have to worry about neighbors nearby.

I would spend most of my time outside. There are old roads and paths there. There is a dam, which I think one of the roads goto. No one has been on them in a long time. It would be interesting to see if there are any junk cars or stuff, probably not.
I can't wait to move. My Dad was thinking about buying the place for me, however he can not afford it right now. I can only be clothesfree hear inside. I can wonder outside, after midnight. The neighbors house on one side of us, they have a clearview of the backyard. Oh well, at least the pool is one the otherside of the house and is more private.

It would be even more awesome, if I move to a Naturist resort, where I hardly have to put on clothes, except leaving the resort. The resort has a store, I think, but it's small, and probably expensive. Ponderosa Family Naturist resort I think, is the only one in Canada, where you can live as a parmenent residance. Unfortunately, there are no resorts in my province. The closest one, is a camp ground in PEI. The good resorts (Bare Oaks, Ponderosa and Jewel Lake Naturist wilderness is Onario, which is halfway across the country. Someday, I shall visit this places.

Why couldn't I have been born in Spain or someplace where Naturism is legel? Why isn't wholesome nudity legel in most places. I should be asking, why ain't I normal, but it's redundant. It is what it is, and I should make the best of it. I should be thankful that my parents are fine with my Naturism, and that I have the freedom to do so.

For now, I'll keep buying the Scratch N Win tickets and maybe I'll win the Set For Life $680,000 Will be enough to by a house (even one in Ontario), pay the bills andgroceries for awhile. Even just a small house in Ontario, will cost like half of that. Naturist resort or not. I think I with staying in Nova Scotia, as it's cheaper.

Last edited:

Nathália

Lessons from the year...so far

1. Don't ever excuse yourself from doing what is comfortable for you because the friend that you just thought you had... for some reason will always find something you've done wrong and will literally try and make you feel that you're always the one at fault.

2. Never ever get with a guy who says he just wants to have fun and see what happens from there...for one he came up to you...and secondly you let him that easily
so the moment you start opening up...he's done with you.

4. Drink tea it calms you down really nice. :)

5. Count the blessings and wake up everyday realizing that they truly are blessings because that maybe all gone before you know it.

I agree, it takes a lot of courage for you to admit that. I don't think you were in the wrong for expressing your feelings to someone. Some of these problems are the guys issues and not yours. Part of opening up to people is sometimes getting hurt at times. I learned that.... On the other note. I love tea<3, I hope you enjoy it and yes we have to look at all the good things we have in life sometimes....well not sometimes all of the time.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Back to work tomorrow after 8 days off. Not feeling too good about it! I was enjoying not waking up at stupidly early hours. ::p:

Vampayah88

Words can't describe how incredibly angry I am right now. For me, my "father" doesn't exist anymore. He'll get what's coming to him.

Foxface

Finally have to get some clothes on, becuase I'm going into Halifax to pick up my sister and her boyfriend. Oh well.

It's been nice. I hate wearing clothes!

I must love people, and I really do.

But today I like nobody.

I love you! I'm sure many people here do to! :)

Update: I just got back home, clothesfree again, I'm glad.

Last edited: