Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

youre lucky vamp its a great feeling... a few more workouts and you wont feel any muscle pains anymore. have fun!

maybe your gerbils can provide you some entertainment to make you feel better...

MrSunday

My muscles are so sore, I can't walk. When will this pain go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Beauty is painful darling. Darling you must understand that hairy legs are so out of fashion. The new fierce method to show off your legs and thunder thighs is to wax one leg and leave the other leg hairy. Now darling, even you cannot deny that this is truly high fashion.

.....ignore the above.

Just have a rest.

Duzmiu

not really sure how to feel at the moment, calm and relaxed from my music and nice cool breeze blowing on to me but at the same time depressed, alone and feel like a slave in my own home so thinking of just packing my bags and walking, seeing how far my legs can take me

DeadmanWalking

not really sure how to feel at the moment, calm and relaxed from my music and nice cool breeze blowing on to me but at the same time depressed, alone and feel like a slave in my own home so thinking of just packing my bags and walking, seeing how far my legs can take me

Alone? Don't you have someone to talk to? And going out for a walk would be nice and good for you:). Just leave your bags there; you still need a house to live in, okay?

Duzmiu

Alone? Don't you have someone to talk to? And going out for a walk would be nice and good for you:). Just leave your bags there; you still need a house to live in, okay?

i dont have anyone to talk to really, my dad is somewhere in central america, havent heard from him in nearly 2 months, my mum dosent really care about how im doing only herself and making sure i do the housework and my sister is pretty much the same...dont really get on with the rest of my family and dont have any friends anymore.

ive been for 2 walks today, still hasnt made me feel any better just makes me think of walking off without my bags or money which would be even worse

DeadmanWalking

i dont have anyone to talk to really, my dad is somewhere in central america, havent heard from him in nearly 2 months, my mum dosent really care about how im doing only herself and making sure i do the housework and my sister is pretty much the same...dont really get on with the rest of my family and dont have any friends anymore.

ive been for 2 walks today, still hasnt made me feel any better just makes me think of walking off without my bags or money which would be even worse

Well, if you need someone to talk to, then I'm always around:). And/Or you can talk to the rest of the people here.

It sounds as if you're "missing" something from your life. What do you want in your life?

Duzmiu

Well, if you need someone to talk to, then I'm always around:). And/Or you can talk to the rest of the people here.

It sounds as if you're "missing" something from your life. What do you want in your life?

to be honest ive been thinking what i want in life since i left high school and that was 6 years ago and i still dont know exactly what i want.

also im not very good with talking about my feelings i struggle to write on here sometimes, whenever i do i tend to get sad then i get angry because im sad and when im angry i tend to do something stupid

first time back on this site after 2/3 weeks of not having the confidence to write anything.....amazing what a few drinks can do to your confidence tho ;)

Foxface

Not sure what to do about me headache. I keep taking Advil, but it ain't helping. It's common for my headache to take a couple of days to go away.

Nathália

Not sure what to do about me headache. I keep taking Advil, but it ain't helping. It's common for my headache to take a couple of days to go away.

I hope you'll be alright. Try closing your eyes and massaging your temples in the dark, it does not make it totally go away, but it can relax them. Sorry about the headaches.

Lexis

I'm feeling quite content. I had a decent day at work and on my walk home I had a "What the hell...?" moment. An interesting day I must say.

17,000 posts already? :eek:

It actually happened a couple of days ago, but some posts disappeared. I think Remus is trying to screw with my head.

ONE MORE DAY!
tumblr_m6rhb0EanB1qgvsbto1_500.jpg

I've never been so happy to see 89 degree weather.

Last edited:

Foxface

I wish I could hug every person on this forum, tell them I love them and wish them luck and that their life is going to get better.