Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nathália

I get it Aspie, please don't let it get you down and over think it too much. I feel rejected at times too. Stay strong and fight it out.

Dear Coyote, I beg to differ. That baby looked like you.

Foxface

I've been fighting battles all my life, and I'm just tired, having no success and nothing to show for it. I don't know why I'm still here.

MikeyC

I went out to the mall to see what they could do about my iPhone. It basically stopped working when I woke up this morning. Long story short, the guy got it working but I'm getting a brand new iPhone on Monday or Tuesday. :)

On the way out of the mall, I'm driving away and these two kids about the age of 12 dart across the front of my car on their scooters. I've put the brakes on and shrugged at them, only for them to both flip me the bird. I couldn't believe it. I am still rather pissed at that but trying not to let it take control.

Foxface

The roller coaster rides a lonely one. I'd pay a ransom the note to stop it from steaming.

I went out to the mall to see what they could do about my iPhone. It basically stopped working when I woke up this morning. Long story short, the guy got it working but I'm getting a brand new iPhone on Monday or Tuesday. :)

On the way out of the mall, I'm driving away and these two kids about the age of 12 dart across the front of my car on their scooters. I've put the brakes on and shrugged at them, only for them to both flip me the bird. I couldn't believe it. I am still rather pissed at that but trying not to let it take control.

Dosen't surprise me. Kids are so rude these days.

Foxface

Nothing matters for me. As long as I have the curse.

I wish I was dead! I just wish I fall asleep and not wake up. I'm surprise my heart hasn't gave out, after all the strugling and stuff I go through. I tells me I'm healhty anyway.

Srijita52

I've been fighting battles all my life, and I'm just tired, having no success and nothing to show for it. I don't know why I'm still here.
I'm really sorry Aspie, hang in there.

That's great that you're getting a new iphone. :)
Ugh! But don't let it get to you.

MikeyC

That's great that you're getting a new iphone. :)
Ugh! But don't let it get to you.
It is and I'm pretty stoked about it. :) Hopefully one that works properly.

I have actually forgotten all about it until I saw your reply just now, so that's got to be a good thing. I'm over it now.

MrJones

And my good old Nokia working non stop for years ;)
iPhones and similars are very cool and usefull if you want, but I've always seen Apple stores full of people to get them fixed. The service is good and fast, yeah, but I don't even need it ::p:

Kids are generally rude. Actually, people are generally rude. Pffft it's not worthy to focus on such things, nice people like yourself are the ones who make this world a better place :)
Its me .. Blabla!

Hehe, havent been on in a while , hoping you are all doing great .
Blabla!! Haven't seen you in ages, nice to see you again!

MikeyC

And my good old Nokia working non stop for years ;)
iPhones and similars are very cool and usefull if you want, but I've always seen Apple stores full of people to get them fixed. The service is good and fast, yeah, but I don't even need it ::p:

Kids are generally rude. Actually, people are generally rude. Pffft it's not worthy to focus on such things, nice people like yourself are the ones who make this world a better place :)
Those old Nokia's are the sturdiest phones ever! I hope I don't have to get this new iPhone fixed at all! If you don't need it, then don't bother.

Haha, thanks. People like you as well!

I'm glad to hear that. :)
Thanks!

hoddesdon

Why have the "person above you" threads gone out of fashion? I am the last poster on all of them. Or are you trying to tell me something?

Its me .. Blabla!

Hehe, havent been on in a while , hoping you are all doing great .

Blabla! Welcome back!

Why have the "person above you" threads gone out of fashion? I am the last poster on all of them. Or are you trying to tell me something?

I generally don't participate in those threads. Why don't you give them a bump back up to the top of the thread heap and see if they catch on again. I might even give it a try. :)