Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

^oh, it's a restaraunt!
I got so much experience working at a restaraunt-- plus free food and drink are NEVER a bad thing!
Good luck, angel! :)

1BlackSheep

I got a job interview tomorrow!!!!!!!

The huge letters are absolutely necessary, by the way.
The job is Chipotle, not my dream job, but I'm happy either way if I get it.I'm pretty scared, as you all could guess, but I'm gonna go in there with the best attitude I can and see what happens.:)
Mmmmmmm - Chipotle! I love that place! Good luck with the interview!

MsBuzzkillington

But I LOVE the rain! I wish it would rain more. So I think it is saying, stay here... I will make it rain more!

Also, yes... Chipotle is amazing. Good luck, shy! I went to a burrito place near my house and their burritos were bigger than the burritos at Chipotle, if you can believe it.

chibiXphantom

not how i hoped the last day of the semester would be.. felt like i was assisting criminals all day. so awkward..
though i havent done anything, i reallyyyy dont like when the cops are around

MikeyC

The job is Chipotle, not my dream job, but I'm happy either way if I get it.I'm pretty scared, as you all could guess, but I'm gonna go in there with the best attitude I can and see what happens.:)
Oh, Shy, good luck with the interview! I hope you get the job. :)

MikeyC

Not really sure what's going on with me lately. All I ever want to do is sleep. Constantly tired. Eh....

GhastlyCC

I'm going to a party this weekend and me stomach is already turning with anxiety.
It's not something I NEED to do....it's just for fun...something that I want to do.
And I feel like backing out.
::(:

Also,
Good luck,Shy!
:)

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

This... makes me sad and really kinda irritated. -__-' seriously.

AD online says:
Wanted-- iPhone 4g, willing to trade my blackberry curve. I NEED an iphone cuz all my friens have one need one by prom. thanx.

... Is this what teenagers worry about these days?
I worked 3 jobs and could have bought that year's equivalent of an iphone but I spent my money on rent.
Am I the only one?
I'm just different, I guess... but worried that kids these days are far too materialistic.

Also... if I'm not mistaken, is a blackberry curve anywhere near 'enough' to trade for an iphone?
I could go on forever about how this ad and several similar ones make me want to stab my eyes out with my RUMOR1 CELLPHONE, but I won't bother.

MikeyC

Is this what teenagers worry about these days?
I worked 3 jobs and could have bought that year's equivalent of an iphone but I spent my money on rent.
Am I the only one?
I'm just different, I guess... but worried that kids these days are far too materialistic.
It's how teenagers operate, I suppose. I don't think it's materialism, but more fitting in.

WeirdyMcGee

It's how teenagers operate, I suppose. I don't think it's materialism, but more fitting in.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Am I the only one who thinks not fitting in and doing what people expect you to do is awesome?

Maybe I have benjamin button disease-- but with the mind rather than body?
Everyone has always told me I act 'too old' for my age, since I was 6 years old.
Maybe other 6 year olds just act 'too young'-- ever think of that? :rolleyes:

MikeyC

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Am I the only one who thinks not fitting in and doing what people expect you to do is awesome?
Not fitting in in high school and being ostracized is what caused my depression in the first place, so....

WeirdyMcGee

Not fitting in in high school and being ostracized is what caused my depression in the first place, so....

People beating me up caused that for me- but never stopped me from doing what I thought was right.
People are buttheads.
Big, pimpley buttheads!

And that's why I'm glad your ex is your ex.

And if he keeps annoying you, just fight your ex with your axe mwahahahaha (don't, but you can threaten him with your Portal turret).

I'll just open a can whoop'ass on him. Or as GLaDOS would say it; Initiate obligatory butt whooping protocols.

Srijita52

It caused my depression too.

Good luck Shyangel! I hope you get the job.

One of our cats has the strangest obsession with water.

He drinks straight from the tap (when it's dripping).
When we give them food and fresh water the first thing he does is drink. Always.
You can't wash your hands without him watching in fascination.
When he's in the sink and your turn the tap on (with him under it) he will simply get out in a calm manner.
And whenever you take a shower he'll come into the shower and just kinda walk around purring.

I've been around cats for the majority of my life, but this behavior is new to me.

Shyangel

Thanks for all the luck guys. I really, really hope I get this job. I would be so excited. They give you free lunch to, which is reason enough to work there to me. lol I love Chipotle burritos.

MikeyC

People beating me up caused that for me- but never stopped me from doing what I thought was right.
People are buttheads.
Big, pimpley buttheads!
It took me until after high school to realise that trying to fit in was stupid and I should do what I want to. During high school, all I wanted was to be accepted and to not get picked on.

I'm so sorry you got beat up. You're a sweet girl.

Thanks for all the luck guys. I really, really hope I get this job. I would be so excited. They give you free lunch to, which is reason enough to work there to me. lol I love Chipotle burritos.
If I ever come to meet you I want some free burritos!