Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feeling_Nothing

If I'm driving, I make sure I'm in and out as fast as possible.

I do this aswell, I know that in 10 minutes the store is going to be pretty much empty for 20 minutes or so (don't know why but people tend to go around regular times) so that's when I'm going. After that I have to drive around to do some random crap, get perscription from some doctor in the hospital and then go to the pharmacy.

I'm trying to get stronger meds for my migraine but I need to do craploads of tests in the hospital first...

MikeyC

I do this aswell, I know that in 10 minutes the store is going to be pretty much empty for 20 minutes or so (don't know why but people tend to go around regular times) so that's when I'm going. After that I have to drive around to do some random crap, get perscription from some doctor in the hospital and then go to the pharmacy.

I'm trying to get stronger meds for my migraine but I need to do craploads of tests in the hospital first...
Always best to go when it's not busy.

Sorry to hear your migraines are bad. Get whatever you need to make them disappear.

Feeling_Nothing

ugh boreness sucks! If you want to talk I'm here although I might make you further bored lol.

Doubt it :) Got to pick up my sister now and then find something to eat. I havn't eaten yet today even though I have been up since 7 am (5:12 pm here now).

There is this party tomorrow I SHOULD go to but I realllly don't want to go.

Srijita52

Doubt it :) Got to pick up my sister now and then find something to eat. I havn't eaten yet today even though I have been up since 7 am (5:12 pm here now).

I hope you eat something soon.
I can relate to you about the party, is it absolute necessary for you to go?

Boby

What do you mean by "SHOULD"??Obligated or something ?

Feeling_Nothing

What do you mean by "SHOULD"??Obligated or something ?

No it's not that, it's this huge party every year by some organization and pretty much everyone goes. I have been asked several times but I don't really like partying. I know I SHOULD go to get out more but I don't want to :(

Srijita52

No it's not that, it's this huge party every year by some organization and pretty much everyone goes. I have been asked several times but I don't really like partying. I know I SHOULD go to get out more but I don't want to :(
If you think you should go maybe you can go there for a while and leave when you start to feel too uncomfortable.

Feeling_Nothing

If you think you should go maybe you can go there for a while and leave when you start to feel too uncomfortable.

I know I can leave whenever I want but I just don't see the point in going. I hardly know anyone there and I'll probably just end up standing there looking like a tool.

Boby

Ohh...yeah I know the feeling.Try to focus on the good aspects of going to that party ,I don't know there might be someone who you would like to speak or maybe the music or the food and drinks :D.Try not to stress your self to much and think how can you have fun at that party.

Srijita52

I know I can leave whenever I want but I just don't see the point in going. I hardly know anyone there and I'll probably just end up standing there looking like a tool.

well if you don't know anyone there and really don't want to go then don't. An awkward party is more of a turn off than helpful.

Iluv

I can't stop coughing. It's been over a week now.
....Person just got rejected on television. Poor guy. ::(:. I hate seeing people get their feelings stomped on. He needs a bag of cheer-up Cheetos.

<<< I reached 1111 posts! *Makes wish*
I wish for an extra heart to give to somebody who needs it.

Last edited: