Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

BBC Nature - Tiny lizards found in Madagascar

_58514405_tiny_chameleons_photo1_brookesia_micra_juvenile_on_match_joern_koehler.jpg

(Insert girly squeal here.) :D I sure hope they don't set the little guy on fire, though.

WeirdyMcGee

I have stood shoulder to shoulder with male models and celebrities, many a time.
Never have I felt more nervous than standing next to any other person.
My anxiety is equal. Doesn't matter how 'attractive'.
My nerves don't discriminate.

this_portrait

I still have about two hours before I have to leave, and I'm nearly done getting ready. Meh. Why do I always have to be super early?

MikeyC

So I'm trawling Facebook and I come across a photo of one of the girls there.

Now, this girl is quite beautiful in real life. She's a Canadian bombshell who came to Australia and we met by pure chance. The point is that she's a real looker and has to fight the guys off her.

This particular photo was for modelling purposes. She was Photoshopped so much that her face didn't even look like her anymore, the skin was way too perfect, and I think they increased her breast size.

It looked terrible. ::(:

Lesson: Photoshop doesn't always make things better.

So I'm trawling Facebook and I come across a photo of one of the girls there.

Now, this girl is quite beautiful in real life. She's a Canadian bombshell who came to Australia and we met by pure chance. The point is that she's a real looker and has to fight the guys off her.

This particular photo was for modelling purposes. She was Photoshopped so much that her face didn't even look like her anymore, the skin was way too perfect, and I think they increased her breast size.

It looked terrible. ::(:

Lesson: Photoshop doesn't always make things better.

Amen to that. :/

Shyangel

Alright. I'm heading out to the store with my sister Colleen. I'll be back soon to harass you all thoroughly. :)

Catch ya'll later.

polishgirl

I'm sitting here and reading all the cards I got from my friends as a goodbye gift. Memories from my last days in Poland keep running through my mind. When I'm so lonely, like today, this helps :) This makes me smile :)

Shyangel

@Mikey.

HIII!!! ^_^

@Blackpuma

Yeah, sure anytime, Buddy...Wait, why do you want one?! *suspicious glare*
You aren't trying to put it on me are you? * crazy glare*
Because nothing can stop me from getting to you, nothing!!!

@Deadman

I'm sorry about that, Deadman. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't think I've had a ingrown toenail before, so I'm not sure how it is.
But, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

Srijita52

@Deadman
Oh that's bad. I've heard its really painful. Hope you feel better soon :)
I still have about two hours before I have to leave, and I'm nearly done getting ready. Meh. Why do I always have to be super early?
^Its exactly the opposite for me. I don't know why I always end up getting super late lol.
I'm sitting here and reading all the cards I got from my friends as a goodbye gift. Memories from my last days in Poland keep running through my mind. When I'm so lonely, like today, this helps :) This makes me smile :)
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lonely polishgirl. Memories of friends always help to lighten up the mood. Hope they help you to feel better :)

MikeyC

That is sweet. Cherish those forever. :)