Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

If the spider with its web all over my network equipment wants to live in harmony with us humans, he should at least learn how to unplug the router when it overheats. Make himself useful.

Last edited:
If the spider with its web all over my network equipment wants to live in harmony with us humans, he should at least learn how to unplug the router when it overheats. Make himself useful.

I know. They think all they have to do is catch one bug a day in their web and they've earnt their keep.:rolleyes: ...spiders these days..*shakes head*

MrJones

Awesome!

I find it strange looking at my words over an expanse of time, it often doesn't sound like me at all. Sometimes it's even good.

Any of yours any good?
^ Neat! Mind sharing them here? ;)
Nono, I can't make anything artistic or slighlty acceptable, I just try to put my heart into words and try to make something beautiful. Bad thing is that I can't make anything beautiful and so I'll keep my lines for myself.

It's funny because in the last months I found inspiration again, but wasn't in the mood to write anything, and anyway it would have been more like a message that would never be delivered than anything else, so it's okay to not express myself again.

Shyangel

I know. They think all they have to do is catch one bug a day in their web and they've earnt their keep.:rolleyes: ...spiders these days..*shakes head*

All spiders seem to like to do is wait in my shower and scare the bejeezus out of me......You would think they would be off trying to be productive members of society...Useless free loaders.:rolleyes:

GhastlyCC

I used to be terrified of spiders.
And then one day I watched(For a really long time..lol) this one that was building a web.
And decided that they're cool little creatures and don't mind them at all now for some reason. ::p:

It snowed today. :3

509291622.jpg

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

This was taken at work. Had to walk home because of it, though. :C

Rembrandt Broam

Re: sleep deprived surreality

Cruising on autopilot at 42,000 feet and bathed in the intense sunshine well above the clouds, the flight crew slipped in to their bikinis, mixed a jug of sangria and opened the windows.

As the aircraft plummeted through the storm clouds, fire streaming from its ruined engines, the pilot took out his iPad and changed his FB relationship status to 'single'.

GhastlyCC

It snowed here(colorado) too..
Lot's of snow.
And more to come.
I layed in it in my backyard and listened to ice dance by Danny Elfman a few times.
...Got a little glossy eyed.lol ::p:
*Giant raging sissy*

twiggle

It snowed here(colorado) too..
Lot's of snow.
And more to come.
I layed in it in my backyard and listened to ice dance by Danny Elfman a few times.
...Got a little glossy eyed.lol ::p:
*Giant raging sissy*

That sounds like an awesome day!!

hoddesdon

Wordpress keeps putting squiggly red lines under my words. It's 'recognisable' not 'recognizable' ::(:

Actually, it isn't. In the original Greek it is "iz". It was changed to "is" to make it consistent with French. I used to think the American version "iz" was incorrect too, but after discovering this I now use "iz".

Aletheia

scene at an airport

An elderly Indian couple roll past, munching on chevdo in matching Old Navy hoodies. A four year old does what only a four year old can and cadges a handful of nuts from a complete stranger. His mortified father has crystal meth teeth and a lipstick kiss on the side of his neck. A boy's disturbingly Robert Downey Jr -esque looks keep snagging the corner of my eye. The man in the corner has been practising yoga for the past half an hour oblivious to boarding calls. The iPad density is astounding.

MsBuzzkillington

I hope I am not combo breaking anything by posting. :p

So I hung out with a new friend today. It's someone I had been talking to from okcupid for about two and a half months or so. We finally got around to meeting up. A couple weeks ago we were supposed to meet up and the night before we texted a small amount and he said that he was drunk and partying. Then the next day I didn't hear from him at all. Then a couple days later he sent me a text apologizing for blowing me off but that he got too drunk and ended up in the hospital. Then the next day he went on a hike and then spent time with a friend who wanted to make sure he was okay.

Part of me was like, yikes that sucks that he ended up having to go to the hospital. But the other part was thinking it sounded like a BS story. I mean, who goes through that and then spends a few hours hiking around in the desert? Then goes to hang out with a friend and doesn't text me at all?

I left it alone for awhile and then we made plans for today. We hung out and he was fairly open with talking about stuff. He just graduated from college and he's been going through a really rough time because a lot of things he had planned to go after college fell through. Apparently it's been extremely overwhelming and he had a total break down that night he went to the hospital. The reason he went to the hospital is because he tried to kill himself.

He said it was mainly him drinking a ton of alcohol and the party and then he took a few sleeping pills because he just wanted to go to sleep and have the night just be over. But his friends found out what he was doing and freaked out and called the cops. Then I guess the next day when he came home he just had to be out of the house and away from people and that's why he went hiking. Then the friend came over to spend the night with him because she knew he needed someone there.

It's all kind of surreal and freaky. I was texting him that night and I was kind of being snotty because he was texting about being so drunk. We were texting and I had absolutely no idea he was going through much emotional turmoil. It just makes me wish I was more supportive or friendly or something that night. It's scary to think about what could have happened.

lonely_drummer

I hope I am not combo breaking anything by posting. :p

So I hung out with a new friend today. It's someone I had been talking to from okcupid for about two and a half months or so. We finally got around to meeting up. A couple weeks ago we were supposed to meet up and the night before we texted a small amount and he said that he was drunk and partying. Then the next day I didn't hear from him at all. Then a couple days later he sent me a text apologizing for blowing me off but that he got too drunk and ended up in the hospital. Then the next day he went on a hike and then spent time with a friend who wanted to make sure he was okay.

Part of me was like, yikes that sucks that he ended up having to go to the hospital. But the other part was thinking it sounded like a BS story. I mean, who goes through that and then spends a few hours hiking around in the desert? Then goes to hang out with a friend and doesn't text me at all?

I left it alone for awhile and then we made plans for today. We hung out and he was fairly open with talking about stuff. He just graduated from college and he's been going through a really rough time because a lot of things he had planned to go after college fell through. Apparently it's been extremely overwhelming and he had a total break down that night he went to the hospital. The reason he went to the hospital is because he tried to kill himself.

He said it was mainly him drinking a ton of alcohol and the party and then he took a few sleeping pills because he just wanted to go to sleep and have the night just be over. But his friends found out what he was doing and freaked out and called the cops. Then I guess the next day when he came home he just had to be out of the house and away from people and that's why he went hiking. Then the friend came over to spend the night with him because she knew he needed someone there.

It's all kind of surreal and freaky. I was texting him that night and I was kind of being snotty because he was texting about being so drunk. We were texting and I had absolutely no idea he was going through much emotional turmoil. It just makes me wish I was more supportive or friendly or something that night. It's scary to think about what could have happened.

That is freaky! But don't beat yourself up too much, you simply didn't know his situation and he obviously wasnt ready to tell you then. Communication is a funny thing, even when you try to be up front and honest, things get skewed and other people take certain things differently. Plus some people just have bad days. Just hang in there and see what he does next but if this bailing seems to continue then maybe not waste your time. He seems to be going through an unstable part of his life, maybe just try and stick by and be at his side for now. Being stressed out, especially over career matters can make a person become blind and not even see what's going on right in front of them.