Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

lonely_drummer

Have a great time, Drummer! Tell us all about it when you come back:)

I wanna see pictures!!:D

Damn, I didn't get to go. I don't have a vehicle and I tried to hitchhike out there but had no luck :( oh well maybe some other time. It would have been really nice to get out there but I got way too cold standing there on the highway so I'm back in my warm room seeing what you guys are up to? Hahaha

SAM2011

Banned
Stay strong. Focus on the good things you have, remember and cherish what you had. Bad things always happen, you have to accept it and let it be part of your life, because if you focus on the good ones, then you will be happy.

I will no way forget all the wonderful things I had just because I'm not so lucky right now.

Put a smile in your face and try your best :)

PS: general statement, not directed to anyone... but you all should try your best anyway =D

:) You are so right there :)

Phoenixx

Is it just me or whenever someone asks you why you spend so much time alone or in your room you just want to stay even more isolated? My cousin just barged into my room wondering what I was doing. I just told her, "Nothing. Why?" She replied, "Well, you're always in your room. You should come out here." I just said, "Oh..." (not really giving a crap) And then she left, while not forgetting to repeat, "You should get out more."

Yeah I get that. I should get out more, and I have been. She may not have noticed it, since she rarely pays attention to me anyway unless it's to ask a question/favor or to mock or criticize me. I've gotten out more in the last month (going out to have fun, not counting shopping, school, etc.) than I have all last year. Comments like that though automatically just make me want to stay cooped up inside.

Ah, I shouldn't sound so pissy. I don't mean to come off like that. That comment just slightly irritated me is all, and I shouldn't let it get to me that much.

MikeyC

Is it just me or whenever someone asks you why you spend so much time alone or in your room you just want to stay even more isolated? My cousin just barged into my room wondering what I was doing. I just told her, "Nothing. Why?" She replied, "Well, you're always in your room. You should come out here." I just said, "Oh..." (not really giving a crap) And then she left, while not forgetting to repeat, "You should get out more."

Yeah I get that. I should get out more, and I have been. She may not have noticed it, since she rarely pays attention to me anyway unless it's to ask a question/favor or to mock or criticize me. I've gotten out more in the last month (going out to have fun, not counting shopping, school, etc.) than I have all last year. Comments like that though automatically just make me want to stay cooped up inside.

Ah, I shouldn't sound so pissy. I don't mean to come off like that. That comment just slightly irritated me is all, and I shouldn't let it get to me that much.
No, you're right. My mum tells me that sometimes and it makes me want to hide even more. It's annoying, isn't it? I hope that comment doesn't discourage you.

I wonder if there is a such a thing as "fate".

If I lived in a country where you are allowed to own to a gun, I would be using it as a quick and assured way to end it all right now.

Am I lucky to live in a country where I am not allowed to own something to use as a quick and assured way to end your life, or am I unfortunate that I am not allowed to have access to a quick and assured way. Glass half full or glass half empty.

I shouldn't be allowed to have an imagination. For some reason, out of nowhere, I got this awesome idea for a home.

It's like a huge old (design) wooden galleon dug into the ground (as though it was floating on land) somewhere located outside a small town. But in the mid center of the ship you'd have a room shaped as a circle, and it it is a super modern media room. The other rooms of the ship would have individual designs, each following a different theme and time period. Thus forming a hybrid of many different influences.

The mast would be fitted with as much self sufficient energy generators as possible. Several dozen solar panels forming a sail, and in between the gaps there would be tiny windmill generators.

On top of the mast would be a satellite giving the ability to be connected to the internet without have to rely on wires and the likes. To follow the theme of it being a galleon on appearance it would be essential to not have it tied to the land in any way.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

It's not just you, a lot of times when someone tells me I should do something I'm much more resilient to do it, especially when I know they're right or was planning on doing it anyway. I think it may have something to do with not wanting to give the other person credit for motivating you to do something. When I was growing up I played sports, and knew it would be a good idea to go for runs, but whenever my dad said "hey, you should go for a run" I most assuredly would not be running that day. It sounds sort of silly when you take a step back, but simply we want to do things for ourselves.

Am I lucky to live in a country where I am not allowed to own something to use as a quick and assured way to end your life, or am I unfortunate that I am not allowed to have access to a quick and assured way. Glass half full or glass half empty.

Well, everyone here is lucky that you're still here, I can tell you that much. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a such a thing as "fate".

If I lived in a country where you are allowed to own to a gun, I would be using it as a quick and assured way to end it all right now.

I'd say you're lucky not to have it near you. You get one life, before you either descend into eternal nothingness, or judgment in a afterlife. Either of which will not have positive result after suicide.

Negativity and dissatisfaction do powerful things to the mind, making you blind to the good things. They're very much there, just rendered completely mute. I'm not to decide whether your tendencies are morally right or wrong, or whether ''right'' and ''wrong'' really apply here (sometimes circumstances are duly f'ed up that general agreed upon morality just ceases to matter).

For now I'm just glad that you don't have access to the means of ending your life. Temptation can be great. So great that one simply looses perspective and is blind to the consequences.

Death is irreversible, life is not. Life is also not linear in experience, it can change.

twiggle

Writing about my travels on my blog is a really nice outlet for me the past couple of days. It's nice to be able to reminisce and talk about them in a place where people choose whether or not to read it and so can't accuse me of boring them ::p:

coyote

Writing about my travels on my blog is a really nice outlet for me the past couple of days. It's nice to be able to reminisce and talk about them in a place where people choose whether or not to read it and so can't accuse me of boring them ::p:

while it was a truly memorable experience,

i'd prefer you leave out the part about our weekend together

thanks

twiggle

while it was a truly memorable experience,

i'd prefer you leave out the part about our weekend together

thanks

Sorry - I've already published that part. Thought it'd make a good read for people who read the internet last thing at night.

Shyangel

Me and my sis Kayla are are having a blast playing Dance Dance Revolution. We haven't played in almost year and I still rock at it! lol

MrJones

ll_2_richworldproblems.com_67779_1327874406.jpg

I wonder why it happens to me so much >.>

I know why T_T

The problem is solved when they block me, though.

bsebring

Yesterday I hooked up with a guy I was talking to for 2 1/2 years for the first time. Not sure how I feel about it now. I was thankful that I was able to share that moment with him at the beginning of the day but he didn't text back and I think he blocked me from Facebook. Hope he's okay. I made it obvious that I wasn't going to make him feel guilty or anything afterwards. I haven't see him in a while and I wanted to catch up, but the sexual part was just meant to be something fun that we could do together. I'd hate if that ruined our friendship.

MikeyC

Yesterday I hooked up with a guy I was talking to for 2 1/2 years for the first time. Not sure how I feel about it now. I was thankful that I was able to share that moment with him at the beginning of the day but he didn't text back and I think he blocked me from Facebook. Hope he's okay. I made it obvious that I wasn't going to make him feel guilty or anything afterwards. I haven't see him in a while and I wanted to catch up, but the sexual part was just meant to be something fun that we could do together. I'd hate if that ruined our friendship.
Sometimes it's good to take those chances. If there's no regrets on your end then don't worry about it. Good to see you went for it, though.

bsebring

Sometimes it's good to take those chances. If there's no regrets on your end then don't worry about it. Good to see you went for it, though.

Thanks, I'm handling it better that I use to, which is a good thing. It means I'm maturing and when I meet someone better I'll be able to handle my emotions during the ups and downs. Even if it didn't go as planned I'm still happy that I was able to see him and talk about all the memories we've shared over the years.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Thanks, I'm handling it better that I use to, which is a good thing. It means I'm maturing and when I met someone better I'll be able to handle my emotions during the ups and downs. Even if it didn't go as planned I'm still happy that I was able to see him and talk about all the memories we've shared over the years.
Fantastic. Sounds like you're on your way up. :)

this_portrait

I think that, if I do decide to focus my senior project on my SA, I will either title it "Fear of People" or "I'm Afraid of People" (the second one is kind of a spin on David Bowie's "I'm Afraid of Americans").