Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Arise87

I should be in bed right now asleep. Seeing the doctor today has made me restless. It would be nice to be able to fall asleep quickly. Instead my mind is going over today's happenings, random old memories, attempting to count sheep. I'm dreading drinking banana flavored contrast for a CT scan on Monday. Work faster Excedrin PM!!

MikeyC

maybe it's past experiences that have made me distrustful but i just don't believe a word this person is saying. I am not that nice, or amazing, or pretty, or kind. I don't know what he wants i just know i am not buying it. why would he lie i have no clue, but he can't honestly think that. Says i make him anxious and nervous....maybe its just a pre-message to an excuse to stop seeing me. I am horribly negative, but being positive just does not make sense.
Can you call him out on some of the things he is saying? Although I sincerely hope he's not lying about you being nice and pretty and amazing.

I need a time machine.
That would be pretty awesome. I think I'd use and abuse it too much.

Phoenixx

So Megaupload got taken down. Is it to soon to say that the Internet War has begun?
^ I was pretty surprised when I read that. I mean, I figured it would've been a matter of time, but this fast? All so soon? Pretty scary. I was worried about SOPA when it first started, but now I'm honestly getting a little frightened.

Just maybe. It's unfortunate because I have used MegaUpload a number of times. Mediafire and other such sites are next in line.
^ I love Mediafire. I freaking hope they don't take that away. ::(:

lonely_drummer

I like meeting new people on here, I've been trying to talk to more people on here and have had some of the best conversations Ive had in a while. Just wanted to say you're all cool in my books.

MikeyC

So it's 10:15pm here now and somehow next door have a pool and they're screaming and being loud and jumping in it. Good thing I didn't start work tomorrow.

Chainsaw-rage mode activated.

MrJones

My SP is getting a lot better, I don't know how or why, but in detriment of other things. Maybe meds, maybe therapy, but not what I thought would help. I just stopped caring, maybe.

Anyway, now I'm starting to build friendships (one of them especially "strong") and I could probably end up hanging out with people if I wanted to.

MrJones

They are not reallly friendships, it's just that I am now able to talk with people without that anxiety I used to have and I could start doing things with them.

I don't even like it, I don't connect with anyone, but it's what everyone wants me to do, so I'm trying to do something else. I can do it, but I am still the same.

Thanks anyway.

MrJones

Thanks for asking, but it is not important, I think we are taking the thread into a personal chat and that wouldn't be appropiate.