Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Yeah, this has happened to me before, too. Last time it happened the texter claimed she was a girl in Sydney who I had given my number to (I would never do that) and she sent a picture of "her" boobs. I was very certain someone was messing with me.

In your case, if you're too freaked out by the text, just ignore it. Hopefully it was a one-off mistake.
^ Yeah apparently this guy goes to my college and is in one of my classes. Still have no idea who he is, but then again my classes are pretty big, and I don't talk to anyone. And I'm still confused as to how he even got my number in the first place. :confused:

I guess I'll see if I get more texts today, or what happens when I go back to classes tomorrow?

MikeyC

^ Yeah apparently this guy goes to my college and is in one of my classes. Still have no idea who he is, but then again my classes are pretty big, and I don't talk to anyone. And I'm still confused as to how he even got my number in the first place. :confused:

I guess I'll see if I get more texts today, or what happens when I go back to classes tomorrow?
Yeah, someone is probably having a go with you, but then again maybe not. I guess all will be revealed when you go to classes. :)

canadian-flag.jpg

Phoenixx

I'm glad you still had fun, though, even if you weren't in the mood for people. What was the band? Maybe I can YouTube them.
^ Sorry, just caught this. Don't know why I didn't see it before, my apologies. :)

The band is Cry Of The Scapegoat. They're a christian band, and normally that isn't my thing, but they're really good. I was impressed. I tried looking up their Youtube, and they do have one, but it's never updated. Wonder why that is? :confused: They do have one music video, but it's not the best song. Here it is if you want to see it:
(Tidbit: No idea who any of these people are except for the guy at the beginning. He's a substitute teacher at my old high school. Really nice guy.)
Cry of the Scapegoat - Everything Official Music Video - YouTube

Personally, I think their live stuff is much better. Really wish someone uploaded a video from last night, it was great. Much louder and better than this. Not saying this is bad, because this is good too... I think you get the point. ::p:

Cry of the Scapegoat, Landmark Church, Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

Cry of the Scapegoat, Landmark Church, Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

MikeyC

^ Sorry, just caught this. Don't know why I didn't see it before, my apologies. :)

The band is Cry Of The Scapegoat. They're a christian band, and normally that isn't my thing, but they're really good. I was impressed. I tried looking up their Youtube, and they do have one, but it's never updated. Wonder why that is? :confused: They do have one music video, but it's not the best song. Here it is if you want to see it:
(Tidbit: No idea who any of these people are except for the guy at the beginning. He's a substitute teacher at my old high school. Really nice guy.)
Cry of the Scapegoat - Everything Official Music Video - YouTube

Personally, I think their live stuff is much better. Really wish someone uploaded a video from last night, it was great. Much louder and better than this. Not saying this is bad, because this is good too... I think you get the point. ::p:

Cry of the Scapegoat, Landmark Church, Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

Cry of the Scapegoat, Landmark Church, Part 2 of 2 - YouTube
No need to apologise, it's cool. :)

Had a listen to the music video and a few minutes of the first live video there. Certainly not my thing, but I can appreciate their talents and their wanting to help people. Always have time for that.

Christian music is not my thing, either, but I do have a black metal album with Christian themes. Much different music to this, though, haha!

Phoenixx

No need to apologise, it's cool. :)

Had a listen to the music video and a few minutes of the first live video there. Certainly not my thing, but I can appreciate their talents and their wanting to help people. Always have time for that.

Christian music is not my thing, either, but I do have a black metal album with Christian themes. Much different music to this, though, haha!
^ Haha yeah I know what you mean. Again, not usually my thing either. I was just impressed with how raw his voice is live. Really don't care for their recorded stuff. They're just one of those bands that sound so much better live than their recorded stuff.

MikeyC

^ Haha yeah I know what you mean. Again, not usually my thing either. I was just impressed with how raw his voice is live. Really don't care for their recorded stuff. They're just one of those bands that sound so much better live than their recorded stuff.
Bands that are mediocre recorded usually do sound better live. A band I watched on the night of our gig is better live than recorded, according to my guitarist. I'll take his word for it. :)

If I saw Cry Of The Scapegoat live, I would block out the Christian themes and enjoy the music. :)