Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

Well, deleting everything and deactivating it sounds good... but it still sounds weird XD
Thanks guys :)
Unsubscribing isn't unfriending. People don't know if you've unsubscribed to them. It just means that FB won't put their stories in your newsfeed.
Okay sorry, I didn't know what I was talking about :p
I think I wouldn't feel bad then, it is more likely that I don't even subscribe to anyone XD

coyote

We're playing tonight at 6.

I've been avoiding my friends since late August.

I will not bail again. My paladin really needs the XP.

Woo, are you playing a gig (with the guitar)? :)

(Or are you talking about something else? In which case, I hope you have fun too!!)

he mentioned getting more experience for his helmeted warrior

so i assumed it meant he was going to play Twister

Feathers

lol not necessarily but I won't go there haha..

Don't know guitar brands, paladin probably isn't one though hm.. (or, it could've been a metaphor? :))

DeadmanWalking

You want to know the sad part about this joke is? It took me about 10 min worth of thought before I caught the double entendre::eek::. But anyway, coyote, do you like making double entendres? Are you the master of them?

coyote

You want to know the sad part about this joke is? It took me about 10 min worth of thought before I caught the double entendre::eek::. But anyway, coyote, do you like making double entendres? Are you the master of them?

i'm sure i have no idea what you're talking about :]

coyote

Also, SPW, I ask you: how cheesy am I and my jokes?

i have just the hat for you...

cheesehead.jpg

Silatuyok

Today at work we had a baked potato bar catered for our staff meeting. They had two big bowls of shredded cheese and I was drooling over them (in my mind).