Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

coyote

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life..

Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, "Oooooo."

MrJones

Something white started to come out of this antistress ball. I'm not even stressed out, but that's not very nice to see (and touch) lol

MrJones

That sounds a bit scary!!

I'm thinking I wish I could be with the rest of my family right now instead of looking after the house alone and cleaning up cat diarrhoea all weekend.
Scary? It's just its filling XD

Cat diarrhea sounds more disgusting than that, though :p

Luckily you could be able to see your family next week, or some other time, right?

And remember you are never alone.... there is that creepy guy looking through your window. And also you can talk to me whenever you feel lonely :)

ridicule

Just this thing in my head about most people. They always assume they know it all (I'm talking in terms of people's motivations and such) and then take action based on it. I've always wanted to be the opposite, in a non-lethal situation, give the person every benefit of a doubt.

Just think of everything you think you know about someone..... if there is any doubt in your mind to their motivations, ASK THEM. You'd be surprised at what you find.

MaliceInWickedland

^ LOL :D

I just heard a gunshot outside and am worried that the Asian gangs around here are up to no good again. This guy I knew from school was shot not too long ago ::(:

B

Beatrice

Oh my god, creepy............. Like really, really creepy. I'm not worried, haha.