Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Exactly my thinking! muhahaha! <3
Canadian Region Netflix-- not sure about if it's anywhere else, though.
That's like... hundreds of hours of warrior princess awesomeness! XD
Lucy is my hero forever.

I'll echo Lemur with an AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI! My sister and I still do that all the freaking time. :) Xena was kinda awesome, I'm not gonna lie. And I was younger and uninformed as a youth, so I missed all of the USTiness that was Xena and Gabrielle. :D

WeirdyMcGee

Oh, yeahh~~ I used to babysit some friend-of-family kids and my brother and we'd play Xena and Hercules.
lol
Was awesome~! I made some wooden swords and a chakram that would fly 3 feet and fall flat onto the ground... but it was all pretend, anyways.
Fun times. haha
Thrice the AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI!

GOOD FOR YOU! It's become a toxic ONE-SIDED relationship. Time off away to think things and - if that does nothing for him or you still feel the same way after a while point; time to hitch the train and go off to better pastures. A puma needs his room to roam! ::p:

Amen to that. I mean commitment is one thing, but as of late it's becoming more and more of a chore without reward. Which wouldn't be such a big deal if he made an effort too.

Time off will do wonders..

WeirdyMcGee

It was a silent killer. I know esp coming from a gentleprosimian... I'm embarrassed, sorry ::eek::

haha~ no sir, I assure you that it has nothing to do with you.
You are far too suave and dignified a prosimian to have disgusted or offended me in any way... no matter how terrible your wind was once broken.

Beatmetrics

"I don't think she saw me."

Explain yourself!?!?! -----> "What ever I told you about her for get it. Meet my NEW GF!" Who in the hell and why where you jumping in the car my dear friend.

What do ya say? Trus?!

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

Hmm, I'm thinking that... sometimes you have to think LONGER than you think you have to think to know that what you are thinking is what you really think. Know what I mean?

Think about it :D

coyote

sometimes we think too much

people talk about mental clarity

but to see through a glass, it must be empty

B

Beatrice

Oh my... god.....

I was texting my friend and I mentioned that I'm watching a documentary on methamphetamine, and he responded by saying he loves meth. I thought he was joking but apparently he isn't...... ::(: And he's going to become a police officer. Not that that means much, haha........ But still. I'm shocked, I wouldn't have thought him the type. No chance I'm dating him unless he chooses to stay away from that stuff. Sad.

I'm not even sure how to respond now. He's acting like it's no big deal.

Phoenixx

I just remembered I randomly came across photos of myself from 3 years ago.

Ugh... But looking at them, and then looking at myself now, I'm kinda surprised. I didn't think I changed that much. It wasn't a huge, dramatic change, but it was definitely a really noticeable change.

Now to burn those pictures the next time I see them....

B

Beatrice

Oh my god he WAS kidding. Bahahahaha I hate him. What a jerk.

Nah, that's why I love him haha :D

Though, he really had me scared there.

Hmm, I'm thinking that... sometimes you have to think LONGER than you think you have to think to know that what you are thinking is what you really think. Know what I mean?

Think about it :D

Oh great, now I have to collect all those brain splatters across the floor.

I just remembered I randomly came across photos of myself from 3 years ago.

Ugh... But looking at them, and then looking at myself now, I'm kinda surprised. I didn't think I changed that much. It wasn't a huge, dramatic change, but it was definitely a really noticeable change.

Now to burn those pictures the next time I see them....

^Yeah I can relate to that. Happens to me everytime when I look at my old photos. Man things change so quick lol.

Dead_on_Arrival

I’m just explicitly not saying that it wouldn’t be wise not to worry about whether somebody did or did not do what they said they didn’t did. Do

MrJones

What do you do when you have no ultimate goals in life and those things that make you wake up everyday are useless and it will mean absolutely nothing once you've made them?