Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Re: Try rugs, not hugs!

Rugs.jpg

Rugs don't fill me with the same satisfaction when I hug them. I could try bugs, I guess.

WeirdyMcGee

Oh! The center of my toonie is half popped out!
I thought they took the defected ones out of circulation yeeeeears ago!
Why am I so excited?!
I want to mutilate this coin!! MUAHAHAH!

Tiercel

For some reason I suddenly feel like I need a new helmet of some sort. Any suggestions?

Note: As much as I'd like a German M1940 (or similar), my instincts tell me that a white boy wouldn't last too long in a mixed neighborhood with one on his head.

I'd also prefer something that covers the face, but it's hard to find one that fits well while wearing glasses.

MrJones

Yaaay!! :)

I'll human-hug you through the internet.... emmmm, to receive it you have to insert a finger in a USB port. If that doesn't work, try another finger. If still nothing, try the first one, and keep trying :p

Okay, no more hugs XD

anuskas

Everything I got in life was due to my great effort and makes me sad that I have to be always vigilant and wary about people and about what they are doing. And the worst is that despite my efforts I have no luck and they do the opposite I asked giving me big headaches and sleepless nights.

U

userremoved

I've got a Japanese presentation tomorrow. Wish me luck. Or pray that my school gets hit by a meteor.

Phoenixx

I've got a Japanese presentation tomorrow. Wish me luck. Or pray that my school gets hit by a meteor.
^ I'll pray that your school gets hit by a meteor, and that no one is in there at the time. :)

Only kidding. Good luck on your presentation tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)