Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Damaged

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh im a daddys girl too <3

He told me on tuesday i think that hes already got my xmas present (a ps3!!!), he spoils me so much i lav him <3

MollyBeGood

How so? I have an online blog where I post some of my unproductive thoughts, but I also try to post happy things as well, like music or pictures or things of the like.

Well I had a blog too, I did post things that made me happy and that was helpful to me. I didn't like it being public since I am a pretty private person so i stopped blogging.
The journal is different, it's more like a diary. I do try to be thankful everyday for things, that helps me a ton to be less depressed it's when I read my thoughts on personal relationships and how I just repeat the same stuff over and over or I go back on my word-that's the worst. I feel utter disappointment in myself. ugh.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;501267 said:
Well I had a blog too, I did post things that made me happy and that was helpful to me. I didn't like it being public since I am a pretty private person so i stopped blogging.
The journal is different, it's more like a diary. I do try to be thankful everyday for things, that helps me a ton to be less depressed it's when I read my thoughts on personal relationships and how I just repeat the same stuff over and over or I go back on my word-that's the worst. I feel utter disappointment in myself. ugh.

I've felt very similar rereading past entries of myself making the same mistakes/behaviors. Recently too... but we can't be swarmed by those feelings for too long - it's all adding to more awareness and knowledge about ourselves and our lives. You CAN change - gotta find the positive side of every situation - the negative is easier to focus on especially given emotional attachment to those words that aren't so "positive".

However, surely as there are two sides to a coin, or a cup - you cannot have a cup without an inside and outside to it. The inside forms the outside and vice versa. Good or bad - yin and yang - so with all the pain and disappointment you feel reading that negative stuff there IS and WAS positive WITH IT - just gotta find it - and take THAT forward, keep learning and moving forward! ::p:

MollyBeGood

I've felt very similar rereading past entries of myself making the same mistakes/behaviors. Recently too... but we can't be swarmed by those feelings for too long - it's all adding to more awareness and knowledge about ourselves and our lives. You CAN change - gotta find the positive side of every situation - the negative is easier to focus on especially given emotional attachment to those words that aren't so "positive".

However, surely as there are two sides to a coin, or a cup - you cannot have a cup without an inside and outside to it. The inside forms the outside and vice versa. Good or bad - yin and yang - so with all the pain and disappointment you feel reading that negative stuff there IS and WAS positive WITH IT - just gotta find it - and take THAT forward, keep learning and moving forward! ::p:

Wow thank you, friend Lemur. Indeed you have great points there! I appreciate your words. Ok off to journaling and here's to not feeling rotten about those past entries. :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

狼;501281 said:
Wow thank you, friend Lemur. Indeed you have great points there! I appreciate your words. Ok off to journaling and here's to not feeling rotten about those past entries. :)

*hugs* That's the spirit! It's the past; use as fuel for the future; let the bad attachments burn away in powering yourself there. :D

Why does life have to be so extremely hard for some and moderately hard for others?

Yes everyone has their own problems, but I would gladly trade my problems for certain other people's problems anyday.

Was there ever meant to be any justice in life? If so, why has it been allowed to continue to be so unjust for so long?

drganon

Why does life have to be so extremely hard for some and moderately hard for others?

Yes everyone has their own problems, but I would gladly trade my problems for certain other people's problems anyday.

Was there ever meant to be any justice in life? If so, why has it been allowed to continue to be so unjust for so long?

Yeah, wish I was born a trust fund kid. Money can't buy happiness, but sure does help:cool: