Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

Funny, you must be my exact opposite technologically-able counterpart. I for one, can destroy any motherboard by simply looking at it. :D
My method: restart a couple of times. If fixed, good. If not, open everything, start touching things randomly and wait for results (may cause death by electrocution :rolleyes:)

Yeah, I'm the master of computing :cool:

My method: restart a couple of times. If fixed, good. If not, open everything, start touching things randomly and wait for results (may cause death by electrocution :rolleyes:)

Yeah, I'm the master of computing :cool:

If we play our cards right, we could make a fortune fixing other people's stuff. I go first, and then you do your magic. :3

IGotSeoul

for those who have FL studio.

3e5u 3e5u907u 53e5u 97up9p0 (C+5)6(G+3)3m(D+w)2m(H+m) 2(S+w)w2(G+m)235(M+6)352(M+3)m2m (C+3)5(G+6)352(D+3)mw3(H+w)2m2 (S+w)wm2(G+3)523(M+2)m2m2 mghmghm23me3e5 mmghmge32mgdcg mghmghmm23mghg mmjmghme3e5mj

:D

Last edited:

Dead_on_Arrival

An apology to my Wife.

I found her checking my profile, thread posts and messages and acted like a moron. I logged on and cancelled all the messages in my profile and replaced them with the delete excuse "Wife spying on me". I know my paranoia got the better of me and I have made an innocent situation worse. I have not spoken to her yet but I am sure she was only looking to find out about me and the reasons I am here at SPW.

I feel like a complete
images

Blabla..

I know how intrusive that could feel , you are opening yourself in a way that you could not with other people ,it could feel like someone was reading your personal journal . If people i knew would know of my existence here i would probably go back to being anonymous .

simpsons2007

Had quite a few hot air balloons go right over my house this afternoon I managed to take a few pics.

Daughter really enjoyed watching them go past our house.

simpsons2007

Ooh, that's cool! There was a hot air balloon festival around here several years ago and it was really awesome.

We get it once a year for a full week end. Tomorrow night they will play some loud music and they will light there things (can't think what there called lol) and have the flames coming on and off in time with the music.