Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Any reason I find to be happy is hollow and meaningless. I interact with people I love, meaningless. My laptop gets fixed, temporary and hollow. Nothing fullfilling. Permanently miserable. I did have something that worked for 7 or 8 months, but it passed its expiration date, like most things. Like most people do.

I'm always anxious or offended too easily. Sometimes I can't even work out why, like tonight. Someone said something harmless, but it won't get out my head.

simpsons2007

Its a beautiful clear night tonight. I'm sat out in my garden looking up at all those amazing stars. It's very calming and relaxing just looking up at the night sky looking into space.

chrisjurban

i feel frustrated, cause my joints suck. i have issues with many of my joints, and i really can't use exercise as an outlet for my feelings and energy. i love exercise, i really do. i used to love going for walks in the woods on beautiful days, and being around people. stress fracture in the ankle. all that's gone. it sucks. i can't run or play basketball. wrist and knees. i can't weight lift, knees, wrist, elbow. there's very little i can do. i need to get it figured out, but the doctor's appts take forever to set up and to actually happen, so it's gonna be a while. maybe i should take some time off from working out, and focus more on school, work, and social stuff. it's so hard though, so hard. like i wish there was just some kind of exercise that i could do, any at all. i'm so damn frustrated.

i feel frustrated, cause my joints suck. i have issues with many of my joints, and i really can't use exercise as an outlet for my feelings and energy. i love exercise, i really do. i used to love going for walks in the woods on beautiful days, and being around people. stress fracture in the ankle. all that's gone. it sucks. i can't run or play basketball. wrist and knees. i can't weight lift, knees, wrist, elbow. there's very little i can do. i need to get it figured out, but the doctor's appts take forever to set up and to actually happen, so it's gonna be a while. maybe i should take some time off from working out, and focus more on school, work, and social stuff. it's so hard though, so hard. like i wish there was just some kind of exercise that i could do, any at all. i'm so damn frustrated.

I hear you loud and clear, boss.

Broken ankle, severed internally, healed now but a trouble still. Same leg, broken Tibia. Same leg, wrecked knee. Shoulder, same left side, don't run into a concrete post bad things happen.

I have learned when working out that to avoid inflammation, which is paramount you stop before it gets a chance to worsen, is to lessen what you do. Really avoid all exercises that cause pain in the affected area for a while. Don't forget ice 15min, heat 15min or 20min, I forget. Aleve and Tylenol Arthritis work wonders for me combined.

Now, you mention having pain in a lot of joints. All crucial, every joint, for working out but you seem to have several troubled areas at once. First advice, keep workin out just take it easy. You've got one body so we'd better take care of it, yes? Pain = something wrong. Until you know what is wrong go easy.

Next advice is a question: what's your diet? Hopefully not a too personal question. A rapid and consistent routine of consuming sugar, alcohol, and the rest we'll file under junk can cause all sorts of ailments or may prevent the body from healing. I switched to the alkaline diet, kid you I will not, immune system is now well tuned, injuries seem to heal quicker..... I could rave on and on I'll spare you a sales pitch.

Last advice, you can. Yes, you must work at this "you can" but you can. Only I can say I can't because I'm just insane.

MaliceInWickedland

There was a massive green and brown spider crawling around on the ceiling in my room. Now it's going for a fun swim down the toilet towards its impending doom. Muahahaha~ :D

Alistair

Nice!

I kept getting bitten by a mosquito today (Darn little vamps!), and it took us two days to find it...I think I finally got the sucker. =/ Pesky little things, almost worse than spiders.