Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

Yeah,you're right.I'm just in a very pathetic mood today ;>

I wouldn't say you're pathetic at all!
Don't be silly XD
It's just two ways of dealing with the same situation, that's all.

And DoA... just between the two of us... I still have my baby blanket... Mom has thrown it out 3 times but I just keep finding it and taking it back.
I'll throw it out when I'm ready!
...maybe it's not quite the same as a favourite sweater but it's a comfort item.

I wouldn't say you're pathetic at all!
Don't be silly XD
It's just two ways of dealing with the same situation, that's all.

And DoA... just between the two of us... I still have my baby blanket... Mom has thrown it out 3 times but I just keep finding it and taking it back.
I'll throw it out when I'm ready!
...maybe it's not quite the same as a favourite sweater but it's a comfort item.

lol i can't even think sleeping without my baby blanket.I still need it specially when I'm overly anxious or depressed.You know what they say that There's a child in every grown-up!

WeirdyMcGee

I suppose it's a good thing that staring people run into telephone poles because they're too busy staring to watch the road?
...actually, it's really dangerous.
I'd better stop leaving the house! I'm going to cause more accidents! D<

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Wow so many things change I am away a week and there's ppl gone and new mods... yet I remain for months no big changes or drama. Maybe I should leave more often :D;) Congrats new mods.

WeirdyMcGee

My life is just a real mess. I'm just so lost...
I think I can relate.
I have no idea who I am and most of the time I just cry over the fact that I've got no idea where my first step should be- or if I'm even able to take one.

I do hope you can think of a first step. That's the hardest part, I think.

A hug a day keeps the feelings at bay. ( or for 10 minutes at least )

Do not hug so often. A hug should be meant and never overused to point of meaning nothing.

Thus may be a reason why the feelings you wish controlled disobey in such short time.

No, this is not claiming truth. It is merely speculation of what could be.

Dead_on_Arrival

Do not hug so often. A hug should be meant and never overused to point of meaning nothing.

Thus may be a reason why the feelings you wish controlled disobey in such short time.

No, this is not claiming truth. It is merely speculation of what could be.

I hug my daughter every day to show her how much she is loved. I don't want her ending up like me.

I hug my wife every day because she suffers crippling depression to show how I share her pain.

I hug my daughter every day to show her how much she is loved. I don't want her ending up like me.

I hug my wife every day because she suffers crippling depression to show how I share her pain.

*nods*

Ah, this warrants its usage...

riker.gif